Good Luck To Sikh Students!

Singh With Dunalli

Sat Sangat Ji,

Wellllllllllllllllllll, it's that time of the year again in about a week. Everyone will be back to the books, and busy with their lives either in School or Work. We also may not see people posting here as much because of that reason. So, with that being said, this is a post dedicated to all the SIKH STUDENTS going off to study where in their first year of College/University or Highschool, or continuing back, or even people getting NEW JOBS:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK :TH: Akal Purakh Chardi Kalaa Bakshe pray.gif Athe Apne Charna Vich Nawas Baskhe. Study Hard, Work Hard, and have fun on the weekends. :nihungsmile: and Keep The KHALSA spirit alive. :e: woohoo.gif #1

So, here is a chance for everybody to wish each other luck, and again BEST OF LUCK everyone. :TH: AKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :e:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. :nihungsmile:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sangat Ji,

Wellllllllllllllllllll, it's that time of the year again in about a week. Everyone will be back to the books, and busy with their lives either in School or Work. We also may not see people posting here as much because of that reason. So, with that being said, this is a post dedicated to all the SIKH STUDENTS going off to study where in their first year of College/University or Highschool, or continuing back, or even people getting NEW JOBS:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK :TH: Akal Purakh Chardi Kalaa Bakshe pray.gif Athe Apne Charna Vich Nawas Baskhe. Study Hard, Work Hard, and have fun on the weekends. :nihungsmile: and Keep The KHALSA spirit alive. :e: woohoo.gif #1

So, here is a chance for everybody to wish each other luck, and again BEST OF LUCK everyone. :TH: AKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :e:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. :nihungsmile:

Thanx bruv... jus started colij blush.gif LOL man m gone drown in cw no.gif LOL aww well Rab raakhaa ey d_oh.gif

Guest peacemaker

When you start working, it really makes no difference if it is the first week of September or the last week of June. Everyday is the SAME! :lol: I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the MONOTONY!

Oh yeah, good luck to all the sikh students going back to school! I hope you have a nice time STUDYING!!!! :umm:

im starting universityyyyy and im scared LOL cuz i always get lost in new places hahaha blush.gif

when i start hopefully i can break my internet addiction and do sum wrk :umm:

a word of warning 2 people starting their Alevels...work hard lol especially if their sciences aaannnddd dont laugh in your chemistry lessons, ull regret it after :e:

(actually i dont regret it... but i do blame Akhoza hehehe )

aww thankx :TH: Hope all of ya achieve what u want this year!

remember like _K_ said, if ya doin ya A levels then keep ya head down...big time!!! Once u do ya A levels you'll realize that GCSE's are nothing LOL

don't forget, if u don't enjoy a certain subject, drop it as soon as u can, otherwise you'll regret being stuck with it!

oh and Papi...at least we have longer holidays!!