Good Luck To Sikh Students!

Singh With Dunalli

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sangat Ji,

Wellllllllllllllllllll, it's that time of the year again in about a week. Everyone will be back to the books, and busy with their lives either in School or Work. We also may not see people posting here as much because of that reason. So, with that being said, this is a post dedicated to all the SIKH STUDENTS going off to study where in their first year of College/University or Highschool, or continuing back, or even people getting NEW JOBS:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK :TH: Akal Purakh Chardi Kalaa Bakshe pray.gif Athe Apne Charna Vich Nawas Baskhe. Study Hard, Work Hard, and have fun on the weekends. :nihungsmile: and Keep The KHALSA spirit alive. :e: woohoo.gif #1

So, here is a chance for everybody to wish each other luck, and again BEST OF LUCK everyone. :TH: AKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :e:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. :nihungsmile:

awwwww

tank juu bery much

im goin to a school with like no sikhs at all...

how fun eh

most people are caucasian...

so a lot dont accept moi for who i am

but

with Gurus kirpa...

im gettin through...

mwahahahaa :lol: :umm:

Guest peacemaker

^ You must be from a town then, eh? Not a major city. Are you a highschool student or University?

Oh, and PAPI AND PEACEMAKER. You see not everyone is like you who sits on computer and chats all day at work, unlike you guys WE STUDENTS believe in Kirat Karna. :TH: :e:

I'm going to ask you the usual three questions at this time. Are you in University? If so, what year? Also, what's your major? grin.gif

Guest peacemaker

Very cool man! Good luck with that. Just one thing, incase you forgot. We also went down the same route you are going and worked very hard to get where we're at. So when you finish college, you also may be the one chatting online when you have some time at the office. It's all about the journey, not the destination. :TH:

^ You must be from a town then, eh? Not a major city. Are you a highschool student or University?

Oh, and PAPI AND PEACEMAKER. You see not everyone is like you who sits on computer and chats all day at work, unlike you guys WE STUDENTS believe in Kirat Karna. :TH: :e:

yeah me from a town..

i used to live in a city...

and im in my last year of high school....scary stuff :umm: