What The Hell ! Another "kesh Katal" Case !

Guest PunjabSingh

Guest PunjabSingh

Another case of 'kesh katal' has come to light from Tilak nagar .Delhi.

A Sikh youth Harpreet Singh Duggal running a turban training center who hails from Ludhiana says he was looted around 2.30am at night and then the looters cut his hair at Tilak Nagar,Delhi .

Details are awaited.There is lot of tension and anger in Ludhiana at the incident.

Guest militant singh

Nw can the anti Khalistan cats wake up WE HAVE NO PLACE IN INDIA - INDIA OUTA KHALISTAN .......If Jagtar Singh Hawara gets hanged the consequences for India wil be dire,they accsue him of blowin up cinemas fliping indus and now evry week sum singhs hair gets cut ,BUT also beware of the liars who say there hair got cut wen really they cut it themselves a few incidents have taken place like tht but all in all this is another proof tht we need KHALISTAN

I think Sikhs all over the world are sleeping again, it's about time for a new revolution now. Now is the time to pick up arms, Khalsa Ji. It is time to defend our faith, if not now, than these kinds of cases are going to keep happening every second in India. WE all know how India is, no MINORITY is safe in that country when you got parties like the RSS, and all the BS. It's a time to put an end to this, hair for LIFE. Take the person's life away. :umm:

With everyone jumping to conclusion. Lots of elder sikhs in Delhi are of view that case is not as imple as it appears. Sikh boy's whose hair were supposed to be cut had in past cut his own hair.

One of the elder Sikh asked him did they use scisors or say ustra( ustra i am not sure but it is like say a knife)

he Said they used ustra and when Old Sikh asked him how his beard was evenly cut he had no answer.

I think this guy made up the story since believe me Tilak Nagar is heavily populated with sikhs and he had some strange plans

With everyone jumping to conclusion. Lots of elder sikhs in Delhi are of view that case is not as imple as it appears. Sikh boy's whose hair were supposed to be cut had in past cut his own hair.

One of the elder Sikh asked him did they use scisors or say ustra( ustra i am not sure but it is like say a knife)

he Said they used ustra and when Old Sikh asked him how his beard was evenly cut he had no answer.

I think this guy made up the story since believe me Tilak Nagar is heavily populated with sikhs and he had some strange plans

Actually he was growing his kesh (from what I heard/saw on the news) and used to run some kind of centre where kids were taught how to tie a dastaar.