Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

Gurvah all I can say is human intelligence is all manufactured and is vastly inept at being able to explain truths to someone like you, because artificial intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity. A commodity that you seem to have a monopoly on. It would be interested to know, as an outsider, what do you think of the human race? Please forgive Gurvah everyone he's not stupid, he's possessed by a retarded ghost.

Once again Gurvah, as you have said several times on this thread that you have EVIDENCE of wrong doing. I met a lot of people that were payed by Mali to be at election. One of his group said he has spent over 2 hundred thousand pounds on the election over the last 3 months, the buying of part of akash radio, the buying of hired help from other towns, the hundreds of pages of advertising in newspapers, the payment for non sikh security firms. How was he hoping to recuperate that money? Because no one throws 200k down the pan. The proof is in the pudding, Mali and co dont waist a second in going to the courts, where they loose aswell as being told their prosecutions are dishonest and politically motivated. But they dont want to take anyone to court over their absurd allegations because they know they will be exposed as liars and opportunists.

You dont like what the M.P's say, you dont like what the charity commission says, you dont like what the police say, you dont like what the crown prosecution says, you certainly dont like what the judges said and you dont like the fatwa of the SADH SANGAT ............ the reason.................... they have all decided your DISHONEST.

The main thing is, veer ji stay happy, but in that one particular department, truely Waheguru has looked after you because 'blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.' For you it must be Happy times Gurvah :T: :T: :T: :T: :T: LOL.gif :D :T:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what the hell r is azad n tru khalsa on bout.. u lot dnt kno jack <admin-profanity filter activated>.. from personal experience.. my own best friend's family were on sohis side she had jus turned 17!.. yea.. she went with her familyy to make memberships for the gurdwara elections that took place on 1st October. This guy who was making the membership votes said to my friend..r u here to make a vote?.. she sed no im only 17.. the answer she got from the man was .. koi na... it doesnt matter..!!!!.. he then issued her a memebship card she didnt even have an I.D. most of all she was bloody UNDER AGE!!!!.. shows how desperate the so called BAAJ party were!!!... the sher party couldnt do net hin.. coz it was the opposition that made the memberships they could have fiddled around as much as they wanted.. n al u baaj supporters u lot chat <admin-profanity filter activated>... they aint gnna get out with respect.. shitarr marke kadhneh pehneh aa!! .. end of they cheated.. n if u wanted more REAL examples dont hestitate in asking!.. its a joke.. ppl have made a religious place of worship into a busines.. how sad!

See what I mean there you go again.. haha!!

You can't answer my questions so you come up with all this other rubbish.

Who cares about malhi? its not about him anymore, they lost (fairly or unfairly??), big deal!

What about sohi now, he's the one that has to answer to the sangat. But he wont coz he got something to hide!

Oh I am happy :T: !!

everything happens by gods will, so as sikhs we must learn to accept that. But had sohi lost, I dont think people like you would have been able to.

At the end of the day sohi is a cheater, a liar.. and one day he will get his dues worth.. so im happy my friend!! :nihungsmile:

Also you might wanna tell him if he is pardhan of a gurdwara he might wanna look into taking amrit and practising the religion before he tries to become a 'leader'. LOL.gif

well well well...look who's back. The Mand's! THink this film proves Mand is a gadhar, look at the way the man is lying in the film you can see he is a natural at it he didnt even batter en eye lid.

For this gadhari he shouldnt be allowed into any Sikh institution in the world. Its one things hearing things about people but this man is on film lying with his own mouth!

How many of the sikh youth have been made shaheed listening to people like this winding people up then doing nothing themselves. Sant Ji was the only one who was KEHNI KARNI DHE POOREH.

It is blatent that Mand is a fraud like Badal and the rest of them. quote from Mand to Baba Ji ' not even one window of the high comission london will stay in one piece and the commisioner we will not leave alive this i promise you infront of Guru Granth Sahib.'Watch this traitor on you tube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4

Gurvah I refer to my earlie quote 'all I can say is human intelligence is all manufactured and is vastly inept at being able to explain truths to someone like you, because artificial intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity. A commodity that you seem to have a monopoly on.

quote mand (pakand)

my own best friend's family were on sohis side she had jus turned 17!.. yea.. she went with her familyy to make memberships for the gurdwara elections that took place on 1st October. This guy who was making the membership votes said to my friend..r u here to make a vote?.. she sed no im only 17.. the answer she got from the man was .. koi na... it doesnt matter..!!!!.. he then issued her a memebship card she didnt even have an I.D. most of all she was bloody UNDER AGE!!!!..

You are a worse lier than your dad or is it grandad or both( I am referring to the original Mand Pakand not this latter day net version!) It has taken you all of a month to make that up , funny you never mentioned it while you been debating on several threads to do with the singh sabha elections, maybe you didnt think it was relevent or maybe Mali hadnt sent your the paycheck yet! Your dad/grandfather was caught lying to the kaum on film and because your the new generation I suppose you do your 'guppa' over the internet! You got a good point why waiste 400 smackers on a plane ticket like your ancestor when you can chat sh!te for free. You cant stop progress I suppose. Keep up the porkies Mand's :T:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Gurvah, Just to bring to your attention it was Malhis group that were offering money for people to become members not Sohi's. My family were approached by a close assocuiate of the lion group and was offered 500 pounds to make members. Secondley the 700 names that Malhi had signed in his petion was forged. The reason i know of this is because my name and my familys names were all forged when we were out of the country. This is serious identuty fraud and we are persuing this directly with our solictors. So the question i ask is if the lion group can forge signatures what else can they do.

As a neutral member the reason i would vite sohi in rather than the lion group is that at least sohi has turned the Gurdwara around ince his time as president, do we all forget what the gurudwara state was before sohi took over. and were were the lion group then.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. But at least if he did, he used his own money and not the gurdwaras. Sohi doesn't think twice before using sangats money for his own devious motives.

Actually half or even more than half of the opposition were once in sohi's comittee. Why did they all leave, are they all stupid? If they all wanted to stay in power they should have stayed with him. But they know he was doing wrong so thats why they left him. 9 members resigned in 1997/98 in protest against sohi changing the constituion so he can sell tobacco and alcohol. They prevented him from doing this then, but he still went ahead without the permssion of the sangat and amended it himself. Thats a direct violation of the constituion and the law. After that slowly the rest started opposing him too, Brar, Samra, Dhami, PB Johal, many more, and the latest Mr. Dhillon. They all must have seen him doing something wrong, otherwise why would they oopose him. They could have just stayed with him and reaped the profits.. lol LOL.gif

I aint saying they are all angels but, sohi probably the worst out of all of them put together.

Again thats what all you brainwashed people can see.. an £18 million building he has made.. whoopoee! Who cant do that? Whats the point of it if it gonna be empty in 30 years time. Whats he doing for the youth? NOTHING, Whats he done for the Kaum? NOTHING, Whats he done to promote Sikhi? NOTHING.

Making a building means nothing if its not being used for what its suppsoed to be used for! Again, I point out its not what he done, its how well he done it. He spent ££ millions extra that he didnt need to, or did he really spend it? If they got nothing to hide, lets see the accounts. Hear-say and making numbers up means nothin. I could make some figures out and make people believe me.. means nothing. Lets see the proof, the proof that they are so willing not to show anyone.

azad, you are a confused individual, my friend. I suggest you go and see a psychiatrist. :e:

Are we talking about Brar, as in Pal Brar! Didnt he build an idol in the Gurdwara complex next to the nishan sahib and the Akal Takhat phurman ordered he remove it but he didnt listen? Great character! If Sohi is on the take and in his watch the Gurdwara property is worth 40 million sterling what were your guys doing when they were in and the Gurdwara was millions in debt! You dont need to be a mathmatician to work it out! Its obvious from the money you lot spent that you want to rob the golak AGAIN to recuperate your money. You are the great phylosophers and the sangat told you what they think of your phylosophies in votes, like I said ' Not For Sale.' Go recuperate your money from vat fraud!! Your good at that! So now its the sadh sangat, the m.p's, the charity commission, the police, the crown prosecution service and the Akal Takhat you have no regard for. Keep up the good work, I wonder who you can add to that list by your next post. :T: does that actually look like you gurvah

Haha! So after he left the comittee why didnt Sohi remove it.

I've heard Sohi even saying that he don't consider the Akal Takhat as an authority because this is UK, whereas UK law says that AKal Takhat is the supreme authority of Sikhs.

Firstly, I dont consider all the people who voted as sadh sangat as there was a lot of fake voting. Secondly, the charity commision can only do so much until they investigate the whole thing properly. Thirdly, the police are obviously gonna listen to sohi, coz he's told them he is the owner of the gurdwara. And the MP's? well they are just as corrupt as Sohi, coz he probabaly pays them.

You talk soo much rubbish. I haven't had one proper question answered by you, but instead you come up with a whole load of other BS.

So did you actually tell Sohi to look into taking amrit? or doenst he know what that is?

LOL.gif

Ask Sohi to also set uo a counselling service at the gurdwara for people like you...