Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

What i find difficult to beleive is that the sangat are incapable of ousting people who are not Sikhs from the Gurdwara. You have ONLY two sides to choose from Malhi and Sohi. They both sound as bad as each other. Why has the sangat - (BTW What is the Sikh population in Southall?) not created a group of true Sikhs to gain support from the sangat and stood in elections??

I've read the parts about youth being intimated and attacked, how young are these youths? Why don't the get together collectively and stand for the elections instead!

You do realise it's possible for youth to run the Gurdwara, or are they afraid of some hardwork? It's all possible, but a true Sikh does not fear the 'Akhee' (Non-Believers) I hear of hindu swamis taking the stage of the Gurdwaras to preach <admin-profanity filter activated>. I hear hindu women in the guise of Sikhs shouting jai mata.

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR HINDUISM IN SIKHISM!! - ONLY GURMAT SHALL PREVAIL EVEN IF LIFE IS AT STAKE!! Although the Gurdwara seems to be a mandir it shall only last a while longer.

Can anyone provide an answer to my questions???

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gurvah quote

And by the way being the executive commitee they do need to answer to the concerns the members have, by law and by the constituion of the gurdwara.

You obviously are not a member of Singh Sabha or you are oblivious to facts, which wouldnt surprise me because the amount of fiction you pump out knows no bounds. I recieved the same documents through the post as the other thousands of members answering all the questions raised. Better still I think a 2 hour desi radio recording will soon be on yout tube, where Dr Garcha and Himmat Sohi (baaj) and Dhillion and sarpanch (sher) had a debate regarding these questions. I use the term debate very loosely because sohi and Garcha were debating and the other 2 had be told to talk sense on several occasions by the neutral presenter, as they had no reasonable policies regarding the future of Singh Sabha The proof is in the pudding, Mali and co dont waist a second in going to the courts, where they loose aswell as being told their prosecutions are dishonest and politically motivated. But they dont want to take anyone to court over their absurd allegations because they know they will be exposed as liars and opportunists.

Pakandi baba, if there was a 3rd front of pure amritdari youths who werent politically motivated(in the sense of changing their views every 5 mins to suit people) and were interested in doing sewa from the heart I would consider supporting them as probably would many others. If the agenda was purely based on Sikhi tenents and their stand was always unflinching. The problem is, myself included we all stood by as Mali brought black and muslim non sikhs into our guru's house to intimidate our sangat and we didnt do a thing about it. If there is a group of our youth who support the views of revoltionaries like Sant ji I will have no choice but to give them my vote. But not while they are with Mali. I see Sohi and Dr Garcha as the best men for the job out of the people available but if there is a possibility of voting our youth in then that might change.

This is not aimed at any one person...But can we please stop, making references to Black people as they are not referred to as being of another religion like Muslims...There are hundreds of Black Sikhs around the world and I believe a few of them are contributors to Sikhnet.com...So think please think carefully about what you're writing :wub:

p.s I am sure that the black people you are refering to are probably non-sikh thugs but please be mindful of other peoples' feelings!

Actually azad FYI I am a member and have been for many years now. I have read the constitution. Have you? Do you know what one even is?

And for those of you who dont know, on that debate on desi radio, two other people were supposed to be on the opposition panel, but Mr. Sohi and Mr. Garcha didnt let them on because they wouldnt have been able to answer their questions.

About 2 weeks ago there was a debate on panjab radio in which Malhi lot posed question for the comittee. Mr. Sohi and Mr. garcha promised to answer the points that were raised there, but never did! Why coz they cant!

Why dont you put that on the net 2 and give an unbiased opinion of whats really happening rather than taking sohi's side all the time. Use your commoin sense if you have any.

I dont really supposrt somethings that malhi has done, but at least he hasnt got to account for £9 million of gurdwaras funds.

Anyway azad, pppl like you will never learn, so its not worth arguring with you.

mUrKY nwil n luJIAY ]19][/font]

moorakhai naal n lujheeai ||19||

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

You are entitlied to your thoughts as well as everyone else is. But remeber that one day the truth will come out!!

Good Luck to you & your clan! :wub:

Gurvah

You Said

"About 2 weeks ago there was a debate on panjab radio which 2 members of the gurdwara gave. Mr. Sohi and Mr. garcha promised to answer the points that were raised there, but never did! Why coz they cant!

Why dont you put that on the net 2 and give an unbiased opinion of whats really happening rather than taking sohi's side all the time. Use your commoin sense if you have any. "

The reason they did not go on air at opunjab radio was because Malhi had 50 thugs ourtside who threatened the presenter that if he allowed sohi to go on air they would bring harm to him and his family. This was backed up the presenter later that week on the radio.

Before you post replies get your facts right. Also did you not recive the answers by post, if you are a member you would of done. so i suggest you read that document.

Gurvah,

Yes they did go to the first one and say they will answer the questions on the next show, so when they went on the 24th September, Punjab Radio and co decided they would not go on air, due to threats for malhis thugs around 50 of them. That is why they sent the letter and answer to all questions out to all the members.

quote gurvah

And for those of you who dont know, on that debate on desi radio, two other people were supposed to be on the opposition panel, but Mr. Sohi and Mr. Garcha didnt let them on because they wouldnt have been able to answer their questions.

About 2 weeks ago there was a debate on panjab radio in which Malhi lot posed question for the comittee. Mr. Sohi and Mr. garcha promised to answer the points that were raised there, but never did! Why coz they cant!

Dhillion and sarpanch were in the oppostion, mali is not and better still mali is not even a member of the gurdwara. How can mali debate policies when he is not even a member of any committee. The debate was between committee members over their proposals for the future of the gurdwara.

gurvah quote

I dont really supposrt somethings that malhi has done, but at least he hasnt got to account for £9 million of gurdwaras funds.

You dont support what Mali has done I have just read your previous posts who are you kidding? If anyone has got £9 million of funds why doesnt mali take them to court and expose the truth because he seems to spend thousands on court cases and hundreds of thousands on elections. There can only be 1 reason there is no basis for this liable rubbish he promotes, or he would put his money where his mouth is as he does so often with the usual defeative results. Once a person gets used to loosing its hard for them to be unbiased, a defeatest attitude takes over and they start to think ' I am going to loose anyway I may aswell try every dispicable trick in the book to make the bitter taste of defeat taste that little bit sweeter.'

Gurvah quote

mUrKY nwil n luJIAY ]19]

moorakhai naal n lujheeai ||19||

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

You asked why sohi didnt debate with Mali and then you answered your own question with this quote from Guru Granth Sahib Ji, you are very good at pulling out these seemingly random Guru's pharman's they seem to sum up everything, well done.

Gurvah quote

You are entitlied to your thoughts as well as everyone else is. But remeber that one day the truth will come out!!

The truth did come out when the sadh sangat voted for Baaj group and rejected Sher group

:e:

wjkk wjkf quote

p.s I am sure that the black people you are refering to are probably non-sikh thugs but please be mindful of other peoples' feelings!

point taken, I am not referring to our black Sikh brethren or black people in general just the black thugs that were there that day. I will take care to clarify these things from now on, thank you for the advice.

:TH: