Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

Hi all, hope all is well no hard feelings and all...

Ive just had a thought, as bizaree as it sounds...

Is it possible , just think about it .... WJJK WFFK AND GURVAH to date have clearly embarressed themselves with their continuing rediculous fictional replys, full of stupidity and self harming pointless opionions...

My point being, to my amazement and joy, I have been accused, by these two individuals in the past ie wjjf wffk real name (JONN WILLIAMS) AND gurvah real name(DEAN ANDREWS) of being paid by himmat to write these posts. A sad insult to their intelligence.

Staying on the topic of being financed.I things for certain, these two individuals ,were definelty not on Malis payrole. Suprising since I didnt think mali, sorry MULI would had left any stone unturned!

SO BACK TO MY BIZAREE THOUGHT THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS...............

WJJF AND GURVAH ARE ACTUALLY MALIS BLACK HENCHMEN WHO WERE PRESENT ON ELECTION DAY, NICE OF YOU GUYS TO HAVE SO MUCH INTEREST IN OUR KOUM, OH MY APOLOGIES ..YOU ARE OUR SIKH BREDINS SO YOU HAD EVERY RIGHT BEING THEIR ....RESPECT BLUD....CHILL OUT ON THE SENSAMILIA...LATERZZ...XX

PS. please unless you are worthy dont cross reference from the granth...unless you have genuine objectives..the restafarian manual could be an alternative.Any respect you have left i suggest you hold onto...good luck recruiting african blacks into sikhi can only be a good thing... :nihungsmile:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, hope all is well no hard feelings and all...

Ive just had a thought, as bizaree as it sounds...

Is it possible , just think about it .... WJJK WFFK AND GURVAH to date have clearly embarressed themselves with their continuing rediculous fictional replys, full of stupidity and self harming pointless opionions...

My point being, to my amazement and joy, I have been accused, by these two individuals in the past ie wjjf wffk real name (JONN WILLIAMS) AND gurvah real name(DEAN ANDREWS) of being paid by himmat to write these posts. A sad insult to their intelligence.

Staying on the topic of being financed.I things for certain, these two individuals ,were definelty not on Malis payrole. Suprising since I didnt think mali, sorry MULI would had left any stone unturned!

SO BACK TO MY BIZAREE THOUGHT THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS...............

WJJF AND GURVAH ARE ACTUALLY MALIS BLACK HENCHMEN WHO WERE PRESENT ON ELECTION DAY, NICE OF YOU GUYS TO HAVE SO MUCH INTEREST IN OUR KOUM, OH MY APOLOGIES ..YOU ARE OUR SIKH BREDINS SO YOU HAD EVERY RIGHT BEING THEIR ....RESPECT BLUD....CHILL OUT ON THE SENSAMILIA...LATERZZ...XX

PS. please unless you are worthy dont cross reference from the granth...unless you have genuine objectives..the restafarian manual could be an alternative.Any respect you have left i suggest you hold onto...good luck recruiting african blacks into sikhi can only be a good thing... :nihungsmile:

I'm sorry veer/bhenji are you being sarcastic? I hope you are because what you just came up with is lame if not. I mean no.1 I'm not a man, no.2 I'm not black and no.3 just my post about watching people's feelings

does not make me black- and I'm sure I have put down that I am neither a supporter of Mali or Sohi and never will be...Please I'm sure you have better things to do than make out a 17 year old girl is some henchman? rolleyes.gif And I have not made any allegations towards you to say that you are being payed by whoever.... :D

True khalsa,

all i gotta say is that you're a TWAT!

Stop talking out your backside and go get a life!!

:nihungsmile:

Anything that I have said is factual, and can be proved. What I can remeber from your replys is that you aint got the faintest clue what you are on about, and I can't be bothered to read them because they are a waste of time.

and lastly, you are in no position to judge whether we are/aren't worthy of referencing from our beloved Guru Granth Sahib (NOT 'the granth' as you call it - shows how much respect you really have). Guru granth sahib jee is full of examples of how people who go around acting as hypocrites, full of ego, but in gods eyes they are nothing.

and where you got dean andrews from, i don't know!! as i said before you nealry need to get a life!! in the nicest possible way, no hard feelings!! :e:

WJJF JKKF AND FELLOW IDIOTS....

ALL YOU IDIOTS DESERVE IS SARCASTIC UNDERMINING COMMENTS.YOU WHOLE COMPAIGN HAS BEEN FULL OF LIES AND UTTER NONSENSE. YOU SAY I SHOULD GET A LIFE....HOWEVER IT IS YOU GUYS AND FELLOW SHEERS WHO HAVE BEEN FROM DAY ONE...SPREADING AND MAKING UP MALICIOUS FALSE RUMOURS AND FACTS ABOUT VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS...AND YOU ASK FOR RESPECT AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU PATHETIC SOULS WITH ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO WRITE LIES ABOUT GOOD PEOPLE? REFERENCE THE GRANTH, CONDONE BLACKS AND MUSLIMS ENTRYING THE GUDWARA? INTIMIDATE THE SANGAT? PROPANGANDA IS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL....IN YOUR CASE AS EVERYONE IS AWARE IT WASNT....SHEER GROUP AND SUPPORTERS ACCEPT THE FACTS AND BE GRACIOUS IN DEFEAT..LOOK AT THE THE IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE SANGAT IN THE LAST 10 YEARS..IT IS SO OBVIOUS?

PS WJJK WGGF: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SEX OP....HAVE FUN DRESSING UP AS AN ADOLESCENT..YOU INBRED TURNIP.

Haha!! I'm actually starting to feel sorry for your poor soul 'truekhalsa'.

Just becoz you can't handle the truth, no need to get all edgy. Lol!!

Improvements? what improvements? making a gurdwara for double the cost? one that has 90 car park spaces for a hall which is supposed to seat 5000 people? Oh yeah it has never been that full anyway, so i guess that doesnt matter..

Himmat sohi and his comittee are a bunch of jokers, and everyone, including you will see that one day. Now go run along and get a drink, might cool you down!

Dont waste everyones time by post irrelavent messages! :T:

YOUR BASIS FOR A ARGUMENT IS THE COMPARISONS OF THE TWO GUDWARAS? SURELY THESE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED PROFOUNDLY IN THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SENT OUT TO THE SANGAT? SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR ASKING THINK ABOUT THE DIFERENCES IN LOCATION MATERIALS ARCHITECTURE VOLUME THEN COME BACK TO ME WITH SOMETHING substantial thanks.

Gravesend gurudwara has cost 9 millions so far and it is still uncomplete. It seats 1200 people, Singh Sabha Southall seats 3600. Singh sabha should have cost 27 million pounds according to your calculations so it looks like it came in well under budget, if it costs 9 million+ to seat 1200 in gravesend how much does it cost to seat 3600 in southall? maybe ( 9 million x 3) . Once again just like on polling day you have got your figures all wrong! I am surprised at that, why didnt you ask those nigerian bouncers they should know, apparantly the nigerian fraud schools are the best in the world! Still u know what they say 'once you go black you never go back!' :TH: :D

No they have not been answered.

Two different locations? its not australia we are talking about - Gravesend is not the other side of the world mate. Use your common sense. Yeah there can be a little difference, but not a difference of £9 million. Are you stupid or something?

Also I have seen the original plans with my own eyes and the tender estimate for that was £8-10 million for a similar size gurdwara with much better facilities. As I said you have a clue what you are talking about, so you'd be better saying nothing. :TH:

And those tenders were from established companies, not ones that conicdently go bankrupt after they finish a project. What company goes bankrupt after they just done a project worth £18 million?

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out that there something wrong there.

Yeah gravsend might not be finished yet, but neither is Havelock road, its still undergoing repairs.

WJJF JKKF AND FELLOW IDIOTS....

ALL YOU IDIOTS DESERVE IS SARCASTIC UNDERMINING COMMENTS.YOU WHOLE COMPAIGN HAS BEEN FULL OF LIES AND UTTER NONSENSE. YOU SAY I SHOULD GET A LIFE....HOWEVER IT IS YOU GUYS AND FELLOW SHEERS WHO HAVE BEEN FROM DAY ONE...SPREADING AND MAKING UP MALICIOUS FALSE RUMOURS AND FACTS ABOUT VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS...AND YOU ASK FOR RESPECT AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU PATHETIC SOULS WITH ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO WRITE LIES ABOUT GOOD PEOPLE? REFERENCE THE GRANTH, CONDONE BLACKS AND MUSLIMS ENTRYING THE GUDWARA? INTIMIDATE THE SANGAT? PROPANGANDA IS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL....IN YOUR CASE AS EVERYONE IS AWARE IT WASNT....SHEER GROUP AND SUPPORTERS ACCEPT THE FACTS AND BE GRACIOUS IN DEFEAT..LOOK AT THE THE IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE SANGAT IN THE LAST 10 YEARS..IT IS SO OBVIOUS?

PS WJJK WGGF: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SEX OP....HAVE FUN DRESSING UP AS AN ADOLESCENT..YOU INBRED TURNIP.

Listen 'truekhalsa' I have been incredibly polite towards you up until now. However, this world that you are living in where I am a black man and am inbred or whatever- it seems kinda messed up...maybe you should pray more? pray.gif You might get better? To prove who is the bigger person here I am not gonna reply to your next posts until you take back what you say because quite frankly- you are rude and well...rude and i dont talk to rude people no.gif

Gurvah why are you getting your kashera in a twist............I am asking you about the seating capacity?

'You obviously are not a member of Singh Sabha or you are oblivious to facts, which wouldnt surprise me because the amount of fiction you pump out knows no bounds. I recieved the same documents through the post as the other thousands of members answering all the questions raised. Better still I think a 2 hour desi radio recording will soon be on yout tube, where Dr Garcha and Himmat Sohi (baaj) and Dhillion and sarpanch (sher) had a debate regarding these questions. I use the term debate very loosely because sohi and Garcha were debating and the other 2 had be told to talk sense on several occasions by the neutral presenter, as they had no reasonable policies regarding the future of Singh Sabha The proof is in the pudding, Mali and co dont waist a second in going to the courts, where they loose aswell as being told their prosecutions are dishonest and politically motivated. But they dont want to take anyone to court over their absurd allegations because they know they will be exposed as liars and opportunists.' Also can you answer why mali was talking about elections at the funeral our our 3 deceased brothers in the midlands? Its verified so answer the question? You disgracefull gandh people making your dirty politics even visibly in the midst of family tragedy's. Your group will never get the sangats hukam, because like i said before its not for sale...unlike you lot!