Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

Gurvah, Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

You mention that no prrof is availble for the expednditure on havelock road gurdwara, may i suggest you read the q&a which was sent out to all members as it has the accounts as an appendix. Secondely you could request to see the audited accounts at the gurudwara.

You then say:

Whats he doing for the youth? NOTHING, Whats he done for the Kaum? NOTHING, Whats he done to promote Sikhi? NOTHING.

Firstly he is a president not the prime minister so what do you expect him to do for the kaum, is it not enough that he has placed the tuban that fell from all our heads when the old corrupt comitee were incharge, by brining peace, harmny to the gurwara and saving it from bankruptcy.

Secondley to promote sikhi, we have regular programmes in the gurdwara, transaltions of paath and kirtan so that people can actually understand what is being said, other faiths / community leaders are comming to the gurdwara and being taught about the sikh faith, Singh Sabha in Southall is also now known throught out the world , the havelock road gurdwara has got world attention because of its beauty, is that not promotinmg sikhi.

And finally for the youth, there are regular sikhi camps, the inroduction of the khalsa school. So please tell me what else you want Sohi to do.

A lot more can be achieved in Singh Sabha Southall, if people such as your self put as mich energy into doing sewa than writing rubbish posts on the net, and the lion party should actually do the same rather than watse the gur khars time on pathetic court cases.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sohi is liar so no one believes him.

£18 million is just a ridiculous amount to spend on a building that costs half that.

Ok just say that all his figures are correct, why is there still reapairs going on, on which they are spending extra money, for which there should have been guarantees, from a company that apparently went "bankrupt"?

All these arguments add up and look as if there is something else behind what they are saying. If they are not afraid then let the members do an independent investigation to see what the truth is!

I aint wasting time. I dont particular want to spend time arguing with people like you coz it really goes nowhere, but when the sangat is being decieved then thats what we have a problem with. I wouldnt mind if the comittee was open and said ok do an investigation and let the sangat make up their own minds, and not being influenced by what ppl like azad hear say!

Gurvah,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Fisrtly, you say sohi is a liar - Can your provide examples.

Secondly, The company did not go bankruopt, they were taken over

Finally, the gurdwara was completed by the lowest tender, please tell me how you can say that it should cost half of that. What are you comparing this to and please dont say gravesend as you need to compare like for like, not a rolls royce to a skoda.

Like they say empty vessels make the most noise, that refers to you and the rest of your lion group.

Also, if the sangat was decived, why have they coted for the BAAJ group again.

Gurvah you only need to do an investigation if you want to get to bottom of things, you're saying you already have proof of wrong doing so what are you waiting for? why dont you provide the evidence to the police or the charity commission, or better still if you don't have faith in the institutions in this country, take the matter to court through a civil case? If you believe in what you are saying I look forward to hearing about you getting the so called 'wrong doers' convicted, if you dont do that then obviously you dont even believe in what you are saying yourself, how to you expect the sangat to believe you?

Azad, wahegury je khalsa sri waheguru ge ke fateh

I think its about time you stopped embarressing Gurvah , its not his fault hes naturally stupid and possessed by a ratarded ghost LOL lol LOL lollol , go easy on the guy hes trying desperatly to make a point any point no matter how irrelevant!

Like quite a few neutral observers reading these posts, believe you me quite a few people are regulary logging on! These posts have become a comedy club where thanks to your informative, articulate well said and honest posts THE LION PARTY HAVE REALLY BEEN EXPOSED AS TOTAL SCUM and gurvah been exposed as a total ( *******) choose a word that best discribes this plonker people!

How can a person like Mali who hasnt even been here long aquire so much wealth in such a short period. Azad with all due respect you said before that spending 200k on a election would hurt anyone in the pocket even Mali. I disagree since. I feel this is pocket change to MaLi. He has a 3million pound property. Hes built his son a house in his 10 acre back garden worth 1.75 million. His businesses are vast. Though I wouldnt like to guess or be specific through various corrupt illegal avenues and some legal. He has accumilated monies in the region of 15 - 20 million (includind assets) mainly or predominantly via Tax fraud , evasion , claiming back tax on products such as mobile phones ( Microhard). :D @

So AZAD i think this election campaign hasnt really hurt Mails POCKET but more his EGO. For his own good and karma I hope he doesnt be stupid enough to make attempts to become pardhan of the sikh koum, surely it would be counter productive to himself and everyone else included. Please people lets not mix two opposite ends of the spectrum and role then into one! I WONT SPECULATE BUT IF WE LET A CHARACTER OF MALIS BACKGROUND IN THE THE GUDWARA WILL EVENTUALLY BE STRIPPED OF ITS 40MILLION POUND ASSETS ITS BUILT UP AND WITH THE SAME PERIOD AGAIN DISAPPEAR INTO OBLIVION. :D

PS just a gentler note... A congratulations going out to one of the double trouble singhs( specifically,the ugly looking twin!) well done on becoming Malis full time chauffeur. Well done! you trouble maker. Dont you remember West Thames College? Oh how times have changed. :T:

quote mand (pakand)

my own best friend's family were on sohis side she had jus turned 17!.. yea.. she went with her familyy to make memberships for the gurdwara elections that took place on 1st October. This guy who was making the membership votes said to my friend..r u here to make a vote?.. she sed no im only 17.. the answer she got from the man was .. koi na... it doesnt matter..!!!!.. he then issued her a memebship card she didnt even have an I.D. most of all she was bloody UNDER AGE!!!!..

You are a worse lier than your dad or is it grandad or both( I am referring to the original Mand Pakand not this latter day net version!) It has taken you all of a month to make that up , funny you never mentioned it while you been debating on several threads to do with the singh sabha elections, maybe you didnt think it was relevent or maybe Mali hadnt sent your the paycheck yet! Your dad/grandfather was caught lying to the kaum on film and because your the new generation I suppose you do your 'guppa' over the internet! You got a good point why waiste 400 smackers on a plane ticket like your ancestor when you can chat sh!te for free. You cant stop progress I suppose. Keep up the porkies Mand's :T:

I DNT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolll not the film again.. ur pathetic i swear 2 god!!!.. ppl like u need a life.. how many debates r we gnna have bout the film!! keep ur personal opinions 2 ur batty self!!!!.. i dnt waste time writing bad bout others.. ye the other side WON one BY CHEATING.. n i believe nearli all of the members agree with wat i am seying.. jus 1 /2 sohi's chamcheh!! i aint made n ething up!!.. i found out towards the end.. coz she wsnt interested at first!! not everyone lies like u.. dirty mind tinks .....dirty.. o well lisen fool.. jus go on n do sumthin else. the elections r over give it 2 years time.. n sohi wil b out!!

Words are truley not enough to describe you guys but I will still try my best..........................................

Here's the story of Gurvah and the mandster while there sitting either side of Mali 'what did the left nut say to the right nut? The guy in the middle thinks he is so hard!'

:T: How does it feel dangling down there bwoys?

Just a trivial matter for those who genuinly care,

gurvah quote,

Ok just say that all his figures are correct, why is there still reapairs going on, on which they are spending extra money, for which there should have been guarantees, from a company that apparently went "bankrupt"?

with reference to bankrupcy , this in actual fact didnt occur! the original company was changed at nothing else. How changing companies equates to bankrupcy only gurvah the unprincipled loose women imbecile knows! :e:

I agree with you oh true one! But credit where credit is due, Gurvah has answered one of the most fundementally asked questions about religion through his posts in the last couple of weeks. I refer ofcourse to the one regarding reincarnation. Gurvah is the living proof of reincarnation. Because no one could get this stupid in one lifetime! :T:

Just a trivial matter for those who genuinly care,

gurvah quote,

with reference to bankrupcy , this in actual fact didnt occur! the original company was changed at nothing else. How changing companies equates to bankrupcy only gurvah the unprincipled loose women imbecile knows! :e:

get ur facts straight.. u lot r sohis chamcheh end of!