Wjkkwjkf? Why Shorten

Lakha Singh

Wahehguru Ji Ka Khalsa WahehGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Going through the forums alot of the Khalsa here shorten Wahehguru Ji Ka Khalsa WahehGuru Ji Ki Fateh to wjkkwjkf! which i don't understand? its like using text talk. Is it really going to hurt to type in full? they could write a page long topic in perfect english but start with wjkkwjkf? you don't greet other Khalsa in the street by saying W J K K W J K F so why use it anywhere else whether it be emails or internet forums.

Could someone please explain the reasoning behind this, is it to save a few precious seconds? or cant be bothered to type in full?

i await your replies

Wahehguru Ji Ka Khalsa WahehGuru Ji Ki fateh

Wahehguru Ji Ka Khalsa WahehGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Going through the forums alot of the Khalsa here shorten Wahehguru Ji Ka Khalsa WahehGuru Ji Ki Fateh to wjkkwjkf! which i don't understand? its like using text talk. Is it really going to hurt to type in full? they could write a page long topic in perfect english but start with wjkkwjkf? you don't greet other Khalsa in the street by saying W J K K W J K F so why use it anywhere else whether it be emails or internet forums.

Could someone please explain the reasoning behind this, is it to save a few precious seconds? or cant be bothered to type in full?

i await your replies

Wahehguru Ji Ka Khalsa WahehGuru Ji Ki fateh

cause we all know what it means... personal preference really :e:

I think you have a valid point Lakha Jee

To be honest, i fall into that trap myself. We should be greeting each other properly rather than "txt talk". "Vaheguru" is such a beautiful word, even to look at and read. I think its just we cant take the extra few seconds to wrigte it in full :

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa. Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

Maybe if people actually did write it in full, then they would think more about what they are to write next, having jap'd Vaheguru twice properly rather than just "vee. jay. kay. kay, vee. jay. kay. eff".

People can write pages of nindiya, hate, chuglee, swears but when it comes to writing the Guru's greeting, we shorten it to VJKK VJKF. Somethings wrong with us really.

Sorry, forgive me if i speak out of line.

i dnt get why ppl say Fateh or Gurfateh or WaKhalsa Wafateh or WajeKhalsa Wajefateh

c'mon u guys must have heard those short cuts b4

and why do ppl say fateh 2 u under their breath and look down or away as if they r ashamed?!?!?!

man!! c'monnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes i dnt even get a reply at all....

rolleyes.gif :wub: @

not ashamed... just some of us think there are more better and important things to worry about.