Why Did They Film At The Gurdwara?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
the last thing we need is public saying we are a bunch of extremists.

I am. I just dont think they should do things not allowed on or in a Place of Worship, its not a bad thing to react against their intentions. They couldnt do that in lets say a catholic church or a hindu or buddhist temple, so why would an <banned word filter activated> say yes you can desecrate my Gurus institution? Craaaaazzzzzzzy world today rolleyes.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh

THE ANSEWRS

1)What was the reason why the bollyhoodlems came to the Gurdwara in the first place????

they saw it as a soft target was close 2 the pub and another chance 2 diss sikhs

2)Did they film a movie purposely at the Gurdwara when they could have filmed other places or....??????

seems like a direct attempt 2 diss sikhs as naked girls wore karas and acotrs wore khandas

3)What was the movie for and what was it called?????????

movies called 'jhoom barabar'starring abhishek bachan lara dutta bobby del and preity zinta

4)Who was the producer???????????

The film will be produced by Aditya Chopra and Yash Chopra under Yash Raj Films.

5) Why do Sikhs watch bollytrash videos???? especially after the disrespect the film crew has proven to the Sikh community???????????

sikhs have become like 'house negros ' who love thier oppresors while the field negro who is oppresed by his white master gets abused 4 no reason ,he tells the house negro you are oppresed but he is in love with his white master

6) Did the Gurdwara commitee know about this beforehand???????

HImmat singh sohi allowed it,with full consent from all the commitee

7) How many bollywood movies and posters etc are you going to burn in a pile for an anti-bollywood demonstration????

Well c what happens,,,,,,,,,Wrd is they are returning 2 shoot another scene !

One way to stop this is just the same way they stopped the car that had Maharaj Di Bir in a brief case, sit in the entrance of the parking lot, dont move, and do simran.

Or a bunch of you guys can get together and hold a protest, they're not going to be shooting while a bunch of people are protesting. Just do something at least, to make your presence felt.

They couldnt do that in lets say a catholic church or a hindu or buddhist temple, so why would an <banned word filter activated> say yes you can desecrate my Gurus institution? Craaaaazzzzzzzy world today rolleyes.gif
well thats the committe's fault for not holding up maryada. but dont mean we have to go break bones to make our voices heard this is not india people.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I was having a discussion wit my mom today about this. And we kinda of came to the conclusion that around the Southall and Hounslow area many blokes that do ther pooteh kam exchange money in such places as the the gurdwara carpark. I have on an occasion in Hounslow had an argument with a bloke until my mom told me to leave it.

So I reali think it falls down to the commitee of the Gurdwareh and they need to do sumthing about it. And those commitees that allow these ongoings shud be struck off.. and the sangat need to make sure that when it comes to elections they take part so that these issues have a less chance of occuring..

If any of you are in the Southall or Hounslow area look around the car park to see what's goin on cus theres always some andaa ther waiting for a pick up.

Bhul chuk maaf karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

well the reason i can think why this ppl filmed in the gurd is coz the committe was first of all STUPID to agree to it... and did they filmakers gave any sort of cash to use the place?? maybe that was the reason why dis gurd committee members jumped to agree to let this ppl to shoot movie in the gurd area...

muslim mosque would never let happen......

and we great sikhs.........WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GO <banned word filter activated>'S RUNNING OUR GURUDWARS ...................

MONEY MONEY MONEY.....

idiots IDIOTS idiots IDIOTS idiots IDIOTS idiots IDIOTS

MAY BE THEY WANT TO DO A DANCE RUTINE IN SIDE THE MAIN HALL !!!!

THOES IDIOTS WOULD LET THEM !!!!

why is it other people have respect for their religion ........

and we got idiots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what comment can people say ? go and SLAP a committe member who agreed to this!!

i live in slough..............

can any one tell me where there is a gurudwara where i can go .......

i was proud once apone a time to go to a gurudwara but now i am sad....

is there any where left that do, do respect to our guru's ?