Londonstani

Squall

have any of you read the book londonstani written by gautam malkani , fictional story of asian youths growing up in hounslow,shows different cultures clashing, it depicts youth lifestyle in london now,was wondering if anyone else has read it and what they think about it. I thought myself that it was a good read. :TH:

have any of you read the book londonstani written by gautam malkani , fictional story of asian youths growing up in hounslow,shows different cultures clashing, it depicts youth lifestyle in london now,was wondering if anyone else has read it and what they think about it. I thought myself that it was a good read. :TH:

yo singh i read that book man there was some wicked piceces,really does show life in the hood and the ghetto of london be it north south east or west whatever end you repping,its all real man no matter what some peeps say thats the way it is now!!!!

safe bruv

yo singh i read that book man there was some wicked piceces,really does show life in the hood and the ghetto of london be it north south east or west whatever end you repping,its all real man no matter what some peeps say thats the way it is now!!!!

yeah i read the book its good man deff say for other peeps to read it!!!!

suprised thats no one else has read it or they prob haters of what the book is about!!!

aint there anyone on this site whos also read the book???? :wub:

• 2 months later...