Sikhs On Construction Sites - Wearing Helmets Etc.....

ParwinderSingh

I wouldnt either - kinda does defy the reason as to why we weat a dastaar in the first place. The only problem is law. Whereas we dont mind accepting that if we die because we werent wearing a helmet, the problem is companies dont wanna take the risk.

it's an interesting subject... i can think of an tough situation: you are in the air force with turban, and they tell yiou to wear helmet for protection while in jet. What should you do? :wub:

anyways... the turban inserts sounds good, however, i have heard that a well placed dumalla dasaar can stop alot of things. :wub:

PSK: move to Canada bro.. so many jobs in citiesl ike Calagary and Vancouver, especially construction :T:

fateh ji

i was actually a bit put off at the start, then i thought we should not let things stop us if we have faith in the guru. then i was doubtin myself reading the first few posts.............but i think ill give it a go, its good to see singhs already doing work in construction...........iv heard about the firm in south hall , they were doing a job in newcastle one time aswell.