Baba Ji?

The Khalsa Fauj

Guest observer

khalsa fauj, i heard a singh challenged you to do ardas with him, and have a sword battle, and the last man standing is who is right. i heard you declined and never spoke to him again. why so brave on the internet?

Guest pacifier

vaaheguroo jee ka khalsaa

vaaheguroo jee kee fatehh

come on mate chill out

its not gonna u guys anywhere by fighting

who ever wants to do nindia, i'd say carry on

there's someone above us watching, so why worry mate?

lets keep doin our sewa

akaal sahaie

vaaheguroo jee ka khalsaa

vaaheguroo jee kee fatehh

Haha! Observer. What is your real identity? As for never talking to that guy again. That is a lie. As for brave, I am not scared. I am not gatka trained so but Gurbani trained. Even if I was, my priority isn't to kill whatever people we have left with Sikh saroop. And as for talking to him, I talk to him atleast 4 times a week. He is a good boy, he understands now. So, I don't know what you are on about. As for saying what I have been saying, I will say it to your face too. If you want to attack me, go ahead. I ain't scared of no one. If you think you are so smart, why don't you come to Malton Gurudwara and tell me. You can have a debate anytime you want. My msn is there. The person you are talking about knows me and has no probs. with me. If you think I only say this stuff on internet, you must be joking. I am not hard to find in the Toronto area. If you guys are so brave, then why do you guys try to things gang style??? What happened at Mayfield??? Who went to do beadbi in Gurudwaras??? Who ran away and asked for forgiveness??? I don't look for fights. I look for substance. Also, I am the last person anyone wants to start a fight with. Anyone starting a fight with me will be left with pushtava and nothing else. If you think you are a big time scholar then why don't you have a dasam granth debate one-on-one? Threats have the opposite effect on me. Now, I will start my parchaar at other places too.

22 years of lies?