Sikhs Quitting Afghanistan

jagsinrags

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa|

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh||

I was browsing thru the internet, reading different news and then I made a random search of 'Sikhs' on Al Jazeera and came across this topic. I dont know why I feel sad whenever I read or listen that Sikhs are quitting afganistan.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/564...892374D7DED.htm

B001A4D046634D73B1D4EF4273CCE05F.jpg

Gurdyal Singh: Taliban did not bother us (by Rajeshree Sisodia

Its very touching that these innocent people have to migrate to india and then their next generation will become corrupt in the indian society, bollywood, schools & other media

no.gif

I feel they should stay in Afganistan and wait for good times rather than become rich in india and loose their innocence and strong roots with Sikhi.

Even after earning good salary, I feel hollow inside.Sometimes I feel that I should quit everything and live with such people in a remote place like a poor man and no rush to earn more money or any competition. I feel poor are more blessed if they are pakke of taramh and not much exposed to shaitani of the advanced society, especially of India.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa|

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh||

Guest militant singh

ah what have they ever done 4 us in the Uk apart 4rm ruin the sikh image across britain with thier dodgy dealings and fake dvds and corupption,benefit fraud these lot like most refugees have taken advantage of britain and have helped tarnish the hard wrking immigrants of the 50's and 60's who came over 4rm Panjab by invitation 4rm her majesty the queen and the armed forces ..they wrked long and hard 7 days a week 2 get rights 4 us 2 establish the community we all live in .....what ahve these lot dne apart 4rm tarnish tht image and do dodgy dealings ,they hate Panjabi sikhs and would rather embrace a 'muslim/hindu' as a brotehr than a fellow panjabi sikh they hate the very sight of us not 4gottening they in2 hindu rituals ,almost all thier women do tht hindu fasting thing where they looka round 4 the moon and loads of other crap ...what really ticks me off is that rubbish crap language they speak .they talk about you in thier own language and u dnt even knw ok u spoke it dwn taliban land afghanistan but now speak Panjabi not sum foriegn language no 1 knws ..and their gurdwara is called ''afghan ekta nanak darbar' within which they buy langar 4rm outside and serve small pitta bread nans with ....thier youths are all wanabe 50 cents with thier 'fashion' ,and are in 2 and i mean really in2 the smoking weed scene i predict thier will be no papa youth left within 30 yrs as they will all turn out like thhe 1's we see dwn the braodway with thier trousers half way dwn ....may i say mre corruption,benefit fraud,lies 2 the home office , fake dvds ,hate 4 panjabis and the panjabi language ,wanabe 50 cents very private in 'thier' affairs keep it within the 'papa community' .....ask any young sikh whos gran parents came over back in da day 50's 60's they will tell u hw they dnt get along with the papeh its not our fault but thier fault they have dne nothing but ruin the sikh image in the UK

thier youths are all wanabe 50 cents with thier 'fashion' ,and are in 2 and i mean really in2 the smoking weed scene i predict thier will be no papa youth left within 30 yrs as they will all turn out like thhe 1's we see dwn the braidway with thier trousers half way dwn

looolllllll

so true!

and ive seen some kabuli signhs with cannabis logos on t shirts etc.

lol

LOL.gif

especially in southall area

I got nothing against papeh but i will bring to light a few things...

I dont like the "afghan muslim culture" that they brang to the uk frmo afghanistan. sikh and muslim culture are different....i shall tell u of a few things...

halal meat

ok its not allll...but a some...

whats with the kesdhari papeh people eating meat? and i specifically see them eating HALAL MEAT. how often do i see papeh in a halal chicken cottage shop, or a halal kebab place i lost count. this is afghanistan muslim culture that they adopted while they used to live in afghanistan and they ahve brang it here. if they gonna be meat-eaters then go ahead eat meat...but why is it allways halal meat? im curious.

marrying sisters

Its not all papeh that do this, but there are quite a few that marry their cuzin sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!

i find the very thought quite revolting! Muslims marry their cuzins..its quite common among muslims. this again is afghanistan muslim culture they have adopted from there and brang down here.

glue the dhari

its not all,,, but quite a few glue their dhari..lol! whats with that man!!! sometimes i ask a few "why u glue your dhari", and they reply "i dont". dude! i can see the shiny glue and flat matted dhari,im not blind. hmm

illegal dvd's

i know every1 has got to work and earn a living and all......... but dude!! whats with the illegal dvd trade?

its become common among alot of papeh 2day. 3 pirate dvd's for £10.

un-fixed prices

In india they feed us a load of porkies about prices..we often negotiate the prices of products in india.....and also on papeh stalls unfortunately. the papeh (the ones that own shops and stalls) they play price negotiations! cant u keep a fixed price!!? this is uk.

i know they are traders but....

once again this is a afghanistan culture thing they adopted and brang down here with them.

gurdware

why is their gurdwara called ''afghan ekta nanak darbar' ? gurdwara is for ever1. calling it "afghan" is tryna tell people that its made specifically for afghans... hmmm thats not right. they buy langar from outside and serve small pitta bread nans. interesting.....

afghan youth

ok i respect all the good afghan youth. but there are quite a few that think its good to dress like american rappers lol. with big weeed leaf chains and trousers falling down.

the reason i brang this thing up is because alot of papeh youth seem to think "cool" to be kesdhari and wear caps and walk round with a stylish limp side to side. haha. its not a 1 off thing, some of them wear caps everyday. once i saw the police searching 1..... and the police was attempting to take his cap off and he replied "no u cant, its religiuos" LMAO. right... ok....sure the 50cent cap is religious.

This is not an attack on papehh...its an observation......

i think alot of papeh have adopted "afghanistan muslim culture" from when they used 2 live there, and they are still practicing it now. (some). And some of the youth are too into this "gangsta rapper" dreamland.

Guest militant singh

I got nothing against papeh but i will bring to light a few things...

I dont like the "afghan muslim culture" that they brang to the uk frmo afghanistan. sikh and muslim culture are different....i shall tell u of a few things...

halal meat

ok its not allll...but a some...

whats with the kesdhari papeh people eating meat? and i specifically see them eating HALAL MEAT. how often do i see papeh in a halal chicken cottage shop, or a halal kebab place i lost count. this is afghanistan muslim culture that they adopted while they used to live in afghanistan and they ahve brang it here. if they gonna be meat-eaters then go ahead eat meat...but why is it allways halal meat? im curious.

marrying sisters

Its not all papeh that do this, but there are quite a few that marry their cuzin sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!

i find the very thought quite revolting! Muslims marry their cuzins..its quite common among muslims. this again is afghanistan muslim culture they have adopted from there and brang down here.

glue the dhari

its not all,,, but quite a few glue their dhari..lol! whats with that man!!! sometimes i ask a few "why u glue your dhari", and they reply "i dont". dude! i can see the shiny glue and flat matted dhari,im not blind. hmm

illegal dvd's

i know every1 has got to work and earn a living and all......... but dude!! whats with the illegal dvd trade?

its become common among alot of papeh 2day. 3 pirate dvd's for £10.

un-fixed prices

In india they feed us a load of porkies about prices..we often negotiate the prices of products in india.....and also on papeh stalls unfortunately. the papeh (the ones that own shops and stalls) they play price negotiations! cant u keep a fixed price!!? this is uk.

i know they are traders but....

once again this is a afghanistan culture thing they adopted and brang down here with them.

gurdware

why is their gurdwara called ''afghan ekta nanak darbar' ? gurdwara is for ever1. calling it "afghan" is tryna tell people that its made specifically for afghans... hmmm thats not right. they buy langar from outside and serve small pitta bread nans. interesting.....

afghan youth

ok i respect all the good afghan youth. but there are quite a few that think its good to dress like american rappers lol. with big weeed leaf chains and trousers falling down.

the reason i brang this thing up is because alot of papeh youth seem to think "cool" to be kesdhari and wear caps and walk round with a stylish limp side to side. haha. its not a 1 off thing, some of them wear caps everyday. once i saw the police searching 1..... and the police was attempting to take his cap off and he replied "no u cant, its religiuos" LMAO. right... ok....sure the 50cent cap is religious.

This is not an attack on papehh...its an observation......

i think alot of papeh have adopted "afghanistan muslim culture" from when they used 2 live there, and they are still practicing it now. (some). And some of the youth are too into this "gangsta rapper" dreamland.

On the issue of illegal dealings and work these clowns claim 2 be the most respect ful sikhs yet they make money out of wrong immoral and illgela means and avoid taxes IS THIS KIRT KARNI?????????????,then they go 2 the gurdwara and circle guru granth shaib maharaj like 10 times then go back out and continue with the illgela immoral ways of wrking these mans r pakhandees very secretive within thier own ''community''

Ok............... i didnt know there were that many Afghan Sikhs and i didnt know they were such a problem, in Wolves i just remember a few girls who happened to be fairly quiet rolleyes.gif , it sounds like these Sikhs are really crazy down south, are there any afghan Sikhs here :nihungsmile:

This is by far the MOST ridiculous thread I have EVER seen on SikhSangat.com. I can't believe how pathetic some people can be. Militant Singh, and "AK47" Is it a trend in UK to judge "Sikhs" based on their castes? Or are you guys just fake followers of Guru Gobind Singh. With all due respect man, I think I should remind you that there are no CASTES in Sikhism. So where the hell did "Papeh" come from? But, even before that the most important question to ask is...How do you know, they are all "Papeh" Sikhs, they can be "Jats", "Tharkans", etc. NOT THAT IT MATTERS, and never will, I REPEAT NEVER WILL. rolleyes.gif At first I thought Militant was a cool SINGH, because he is representing it, but after reading this thread, it clearly shows that he doesn't understand Guru Gobind Singh's teachings that well. AK47, you said I have nothing against them, yet you bashed them with unproven claims so many times. How ridicolous is that, if you were going to bash them, than simply bash them. Don't say "I have nothing against them" you are going against your own words. rolleyes.gif

Whatever the case is, however those "Sikhs" are, this thread proves we have no Unity, nor Respect for each other in our Panth. PATHETIC MAN just PATHETIC.