Out With Sohi At Singh Sabha Southall - End Of Story

Singh_Shiromani

Those of us who care, are doing everything we can. But at the end of teh day it all rests in teh hands of the voters. We cant force anyone to vote against their will, that would make us just as bad as Sohi!!

I don't live in southall but all i see are thread siwht sohi and malhi on them! - All i can say is the sangat has to be the most blind and dumb if they don't say we don't want these two people running our Gurdwara. Did sohi not allow the bollywood crew to film? What are the proper Sikhs going to do about that? not tlaking about the Knajar/kanajrian who were screaming at the <admin-profanity filter activated> actors. it needs to be dealt with!! If this happened in Birmingham the Kirpans woul dhave been drawn and the kanjars would hav been chased out of the Gurdwaras!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bollywood incident was dealt with. We got Sohi to apologise in front of the Sangat, two weeks ago.

Just to warn everyone, elections are only several days away, i ask every one to think carefully about what people are saying. After we showed the commite the footage of the bollywood crew, and told them about its circulation on the internet, i would not be suprised if they have created accounts on this forum just to spread crap and find out what the sangat if planing.

The commite found out about the protest against the bollywood incident 3 days before the protest and informed the police. When we turned up on sunday we were greeted by over 40 Police officers who had created a small protesting area across the road. Think carefully before you most detaisl about any protests for October the 1st!!

The Bollywood incident was dealt with. We got Sohi to apologise in front of the Sangat, two weeks ago.

Just to warn everyone, elections are only several days away, i ask every one to think carefully about what people are saying. After we showed the commite the footage of the bollywood crew, and told them about its circulation on the internet, i would not be suprised if they have created accounts on this forum just to spread crap and find out what the sangat if planing.

The commite found out about the protest against the bollywood incident 3 days before the protest and informed the police. When we turned up on sunday we were greeted by over 40 Police officers who had created a small protesting area across the road. Think carefully before you most detaisl about any protests for October the 1st!!

So is there a thread veer ji about this protest and the outcome? Did the crew return or what??

I did start a thread about what happend, but i dnt know what happened to it.

The videos showing Sohi apologises should be on you tube in the next couple of hours, i will post the link.

I very much Doubt the film crew returning, but if they do theres no chance in hell we will let it happen again.

Should NEVER have happened in the first place!! Was sohi bandar paid to use the Gurdwara? and do the people fall for his stupid apology? It sickens me - What happened to the Beadhbi group?? Don't they stop this kind of thing?

I'll await the links veera!

So they sold Sikhi for £700 to £750 . For that money they allowed the bollywood crew to smoke (in addition to other beadbi that might have gone there) on the gurdwara premises. I do not know how many sangat go there daily now; a few years ago that much would have been the golak for one or two days. ((( I lived in Southall while gong to university. At that time the new gurdwara was not there. I have moved to North America and most people that I knew there have also moved from Southall, nevertheless, I have nostalgic memories of Southall )))

Someone has posted on another thread that the crew is coming back to shoot again. One wonders where the priorities of the committee lie !!!!

Harjap, get a life!

Sohi & co couldnt face the sangat so they took all the mics and went upstairs to the office and locked the doors. How many times can we let these ppl dop beadbi of sikhi.

I am not sure if the elections will even take place next week, because the constituiion states that there MUST be an AGM meeting before the elections. But i doubt they can call what happened yesterday a proper meeting.

Why doesn't sohi let anyone speak? why does he run away when questioned? why haven't the committee answered questions posed by members regarding accounts, building funds, managment issues ? Why have they changed the constitution of one of the biggest sikh orgainsations outside india without consulting anyone? for their own hidden agenda? what have they to hide? why did they need to spend millions of extra ££s on the gurdwara which they didnt need to?

and fyi, sohi didnt save the gurdwara from bankruptcy, guru sahib did!

One of my friends went to the gurdwara during the mebership period and was offered £25 to become a member by the comittee for a membership which costs £5, simply shows you how low they can go to win..

look i was gonna support Mali and Mand sher group for this election. After watching the Mand film I got to say he did lie to Sant Ji but it was over 20 years ago and I think we should move on. As for Mali I have backed up his right to own a club on loads of threads for the last month. Yesterday i popped into to the gurdwara and sher party members disrupted the ardas and totally disrespected Guru Granth Sahib ji all they did was make a racket. I was expecting something positive. Someone from the existing committee was talking, Dr something and all sher group did was shout and shout. In the end the meeting got cancelled and we didnt get to hear anything, the committee just wrapped it up and went. Mali then stood on the stage and passed some stuff in front of sher group members only. I am very dissapointed i was hoping for a more civil event, we listen to them they listen to us. We shouldnt disrespect maryada just to win an election. I think it was a very sad day for the kaum and no one cares two hoots about Mahraj being present.

Harjap, get a life!

Sohi & co couldnt face the sangat so they took all the mics and went upstairs to the office and locked the doors. How many times can we let these ppl dop beadbi of sikhi.

I am not sure if the elections will even take place next week, because the constituiion states that there MUST be an AGM meeting before the elections. But i doubt they can call what happened yesterday a proper meeting.

Why doesn't sohi let anyone speak? why does he run away when questioned? why haven't the committee answered questions posed by members regarding accounts, building funds, managment issues ? Why have they changed the constitution of one of the biggest sikh orgainsations outside india without consulting anyone? for their own hidden agenda? what have they to hide? why did they need to spend millions of extra ££s on the gurdwara which they didnt need to?

and fyi, sohi didnt save the gurdwara from bankruptcy, guru sahib did!

One of my friends went to the gurdwara during the mebership period and was offered £25 to become a member by the comittee for a membership which costs £5, simply shows you how low they can go to win..

I bet you they filled their own pockets with the money! No repairs were carrie dout etc!!

I have this urge to gt 100 khalse ready and take over Gurdwaras that are in the hands of kutte!! - New committe needs to be established and the old one taken out by force if they resist!!!