Women getting Amrit

chamkila

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I was reading on other forum and some one said this

"Mai Bhago had to ask explicit permission to Guru Gobind Singh to wear men's clothes which means that amritdhari women are not supposed to wear dastar unless they make the explicit statment that they become thrid gender amazones. As per maryada of Budha Dal women who fight cannot be killed on the battlefield unless they are dressed as men because they become men!

Kirpan da amrit for women is still administred by Hazur Sahib and Budha Dal!!!"

I do know about Sikhi and I know that some one that does do amrit man or women should cover they head at all time, which a dastar would do. I have never heard of Kirpan da amrit.

So is the information above right, does any one know ? what is kirpan da amrit

Thanks

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

theres a vedio of sant jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale discusing these issues. I think u can get the vedios at www.saintsoldiers.cjb.net. Its a great vedio. Its the long one . It comes up in the veddio.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Chamkila

Sounds suspiciously like something that Lallesvari would write. It has all the ingredients of his BS, a statement without any evidence. A mention of Budha Dal to give it some kind of authority and also a reference to sex, amazones, Lallesvari must be dreaming.

Anyway whoever it is, ask him/her for evidence. As far as I am aware Kirpan da Amrit is mentioned in one of the Rehatnamas but the story of Mai Bhago asking for permission to dress up as a man looks like it's taken from the active imagination of Giani Gian Singh.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Went to sikhawareness and there was the post by Lallesvari in all it's glory !!. What was pretty funny was that N30 Singh who has just been made a 'Super Moderator' asked in a half hearted way for more details from Lallesvari. And then proceeded to display how totally overawed he is by Lallesvari. N30 wrote that -;

Its just i m very much like to know.. i might bring my future wife( if she is non-amrit dhari) to expereince kirpan da amrit at hazor sahib...and be an buddhal dal nihangani...since i m very much beleive in variety of flavours within sikhi praticised in the household

And this guy's meant to be looking out for any anti-Sikh remarks on the site. Remember that Lallesvari has just written that women should not receive Khanday Di Pahul but Kirpan da Amrit, which is given not by Panj Pyaray but one Pyara and only some of the Gurbani is recited !. N30 posts that he wants his future wife to take Kirpan da Amrit !!

Seems a bit suspicious that of all the moderators, the moderator who is most influenced by the Nangs has just been made 'super moderator'. The other moderators, Steel bangle, Sehaijleen Kaur, Mr Singh who take Lallesvari to task over his BS have been overlooked.

I recall sometime ago, N30 Singh used to be warned by the other Mods for displaying bias towards some posters ( no prizes for guessing which ones ! ) and now he's been made 'Super Moderator'. Looks like the Nang takeover is complete.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

That IS something Lalleshavari wrote, i remember reading through it on sikhawareness a few days ago, I think it was under the 'Kesi vali kuriyan' thread...

Let's not worry too much about their moderators jeeio, but your point is very valid, plus I think moderators should be unbiased, knowledgable and attained a certain 'age' (spiritual and physical). I know for sure two of those moderators are quite young...From the comments I read on this site (sikhsangat), the administration members have a solid grip on things, and I like how they keep everything gupt..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Summeet kaur

The problem at sikhawareness now is that the three mods who are not influenced by the Nangs may now get overruled by the one who seems to be a fully paid up member of the nang fraternity and has just been made 'super moderator'!

I have a lot of respect for Mr Singh, Steel Bangle and Sehaijleen Kaur as they have always been unbiased and have taken lallesvari to task whenever he has come up with his BS.

GurFateh

Bikramjit