Bin Laden Died?

sikhness

WJKK WJKF,

I was watching CNN yesterday, and I heard a story that said Bin Laden may have possibly died of Typhoid about a month ago, or will die shortly. They didn't talk of any sources other than a French Newspaper. I was wondering if anybody else had heard this or if I was just hearing things...

Thanks.

WJKK WJKF.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

It's believed to be that since he hasn't released a new video of himself for like 2 years, that if he is alive, this may be a way to sucker him into making one to show that he is still alive. They might use that for clues to see if they can find him. But who knows really.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

WJKK WJKF,

I was watching CNN yesterday, and I heard a story that said Bin Laden may have possibly died of Typhoid about a month ago, or will die shortly. They didn't talk of any sources other than a French Newspaper. I was wondering if anybody else had heard this or if I was just hearing things...

Thanks.

WJKK WJKF.

haha this is said everytime, and each time this rumour is spread about,, the man sends a video through shortly to show he's alive LOL.gif , lol, he prob live and kicking.

I have heard about this development in the hunt for Al Qaeda but until these rumors are verified or confirmed it is still questionable. The world's most wanted man might do anything to avoid detection including making up stories of his death to mislead his pursuers. Up to now his whereabouts remain a mystery even with the help of high-tech equipment like satellite surveillance. Bin Laden is a very hard target and as long as his body is not found or evidence of his death is not presented then the hunt for him must continue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

colorado lasik eye surgery

car accident attorney

equity loans bad credit