Funny Little Experience

sikhness

WJKK WJKF

Sangat Ji,

I wanted to share something really funny that I encountered a few days ago. I was using a sikh chat server because I was feeling a little sick and was pretty bored sitting around. And they asked me why my name was sikhness. Then they asked, are you really that religious? And I said well yes, I try to follow GuruJi's path the best that I can, and the reason my name is sikhness is because of a website that I help operate. Then I told them the address, and while they were checking it out, they were like... WHAT IS IT? IT'S LIKE YOU SEND LETTERS TO EACH OTHER!! THEY'RE LIKE LETTERS OR SOMETHING! I DON'T GET IT!! Sangat Ji, this person was talking about the forum. I thought it was really funny, so I thought I'd share it with you.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Sangat Ji,

I wanted to share something really funny that I encountered a few days ago. I was using a sikh chat server because I was feeling a little sick and was pretty bored sitting around. And they asked me why my name was sikhness. Then they asked, are you really that religious? And I said well yes, I try to follow GuruJi's path the best that I can, and the reason my name is sikhness is because of a website that I help operate. Then I told them the address, and while they were checking it out, they were like... WHAT IS IT? IT'S LIKE YOU SEND LETTERS TO EACH OTHER!! THEY'RE LIKE LETTERS OR SOMETHING! I DON'T GET IT!! Sangat Ji, this person was talking about the forum. I thought it was really funny, so I thought I'd share it with you.

WJKK WJKF

haha LOL.gif ok then !, GREAT :TH: lol.... :wub:

• 2 months later...