Wikipedia

singh15

I noticed on wikipedia that the article on Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale had a lot of false information in it... so i edited it to make it better but someone else keeps on editing it back to include false info(e.g. calling him a terrorist..also it says indira gandhi supported him) ...any advice on what to do??

I think if he has energy to edit it again. You should also have that energy to keep it editing.

Also we guys can also help u. Let us know how to do it.

Be careful... the original editor can lock the wiki and make it impossible to add new members to the team.

Why doesn't someone actually clear it up and make it IMPARTIAL, so its just a factual bibliography, not like the lies it is now, or like a write up to Sant Ji. Just take whats there and neutralise it, as the whole thing is just full of rubbish at the moment, and no-one would argue about that. make sure whats added is factual and then make a note saying you've made it neutral and cleared up the opinions and emotive crap etc.

Well can somebody write a program which can read a specific Wikipedia entry at specific intervals and then replace that entry with the desired entry if required. basically I want a program which can automate the whole process.

And we can keep track of some key words like khalistan,Sant Bhindranwale, Babber Khalsa etc

I think people have created bots for Wikipedia, that can be set to automatically make changes etc, so it is possible, but to make changes faster, I think if you have an account,you can look in the history section of the page, and just manually change back to the desired old version from there.

If what Lionchild is saying is accurate, perhaps we should start pages and lock them for other Sikh personalities who people would be eager to defame.