Why Only Afzal Guru Why Not Davinder Singh Bhullar

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

Guru Payar Sangat ji .lots of people want mercy on afzal guru case who attacked on indian parliment .. his family filed a mercy petition... lots of protest in india against death Death sentence to Afzal guru... But i demand if they can show mercy on afzal guru then why not Davinder Singh Bhullar ji .. saade nal ehh vitkara kyun .. Kyun Delhi Darbar sikhan da vairi banya va .. and where was this human rights When Indra Attack harmandir sahib .. cant This human right see innocent sikh who are still in jail ... mere verran nal hi ehh vitkra kyun .. Indra did wrong and she pay for it thats it ... why my innocent brothers still in jail .. Delhi darbar da annt mada houna

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veerji our hands r tied...wish we could all unite up and fight them but Sikhs n unity are 2 different things..it is so sad...

Veer dont wait for other lets start joinin our hands and spread sikhi message to all over world .. Kirpa karre maharaj.. be in chardi kalla

Well said cheema....and in addition to that we also have loads of traitors like badal which muslims are fortunate not to have in fact their ministers which include the present chief minister of jammu and kashmir ghulam nabi azad are also appealing for mercy whereas in bhai davinderpal singh bhullar case neither ruling party nor the opposition except simarnjit singh mann are interested in his case despite all knowing he is innocent.Mere demonstrations by foreigner sikhs can't help........highups have to also apply some pressure to convince stubborn delhi.

Well said cheema....and in addition to that we also have loads of traitors like badal which muslims are fortunate not to have in fact their ministers which include the present chief minister of jammu and kashmir ghulam nabi azad are also appealing for mercy whereas in bhai davinderpal singh bhullar case neither ruling party nor the opposition except simarnjit singh mann are interested in his case despite all knowing he is innocent.Mere demonstrations by foreigner sikhs can't help........highups have to also apply some pressure to convince stubborn delhi.

Veer Now the only thing i can tell you just spread awearness in other .. take out the truth that is behind the scene ... coz still most of people think Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khals is a terrorist . and Davinderpal Singh Bhular and bitto veer is biggest threat to india but veer we have to tell world that this is all story of Crap indian Govt. and thiers is lot to do more .. to do that we have to cum out of our computer chair .. coz we have to be practical now .. start contactin People as much as u can .. Ardas kar do te padd do chandi di vaar ..Ranjit Nagare Wangu iss jagg vich Gunj pavve te pata challe ehna moorkhan nu Ki Guru Dashmesh de lal ne hunn ehna da ardasa sodh dena . Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Veerji i like your spirit and so much wish i cud do something...but at this level all i can do is do ardass and simran and tell fellow sikhs wat gr8 saint Sant Ji was...our ppl dnt know abt them rest aside other religions...most of the sikhs from Delhi think Sant ji was a terrorist...So tell ur fellow sikhs...give them his speeches...educate them thats all i guess we can do....

at this moment we can share all the info we have to the people near us n hope that it will wake them up.....

few months ago i had organise a samelan at my hometown....n to my suprise the participants don even no what happen in 1984 n sant baba Jarnail Singh Ji name was so alien 4 them...so what i did was....i put a screen in darbaar sahib...n after sampathi...i show them all the documnentary tat i had....i did c some of the sleeping soul open their eyes.....bt it was for that moments only....question was raise bt just during te samelan period.....i belive we need more than that...i belive that as our Sikh's had done.....we need to do something.....

as some1 has say...in order to show people some1 has to do something tat we are still the son and daughters of guruji....

Maybe now is the time to rid these <admin-profanity filter activated> from the Sikh panth! - We can't go on like htis any longer.

These kanjar are not preaching Sikhi they are maya motivated and are destryoing our religion!!