Peace Time.

hps62

I always wondered what warriors :D do in peace times.?

I guess it is a natural instinct for man kind to have war.

The history has shown it repeatedly that humans will alway have a cause to fight real or Imaginary.

So it struck my mind that what do you do when there is no war on.

Since we are Sikhs ( ever learners ) and our folks do not talk or have any policy on this or about it.

We must see what other groups do.

The west keeps on preparing bigger and bigger weapons of destructions with their innovative technology.

The Islamic nations in contrast keeps on producing babies as a devine weapon during peace by polygamy etc etc .

Now one of the reason why today USA is loosing the battle in Iraq and Afghanistan is that there are to many of them out there.

So I guess this number is also an effective devine weapon in the Islamist hand to fend of west .

So what should we warriors do ?

Are there no more wars for us?

Though I know this state of peace is a transient state and wont last for ever.

love

hps

a real sikh and a real gurmukh is never at peace... we are always fighting a war of the 5 vices (kaam, karodh, lobh, moh, haunkar) Being at war does not only mean physically, and even then we are still always at war because a sikh's duty is to protect others (that is the reason Guru Gobind Singh bestowed upon us, the power of the Kirpan Sahib)... a singh/singhni should always be tyaar bar tyaar (ready to fight/prepared/aware) incase someone else needs your help.. learn to use your kirpan and your surroundings to your advantage... always be ready to fight for justice and for human rights (people of any dharam, as long as it is for the right reasons)... in sikhism is there no such thing as worldly peace and there will never be until the world ends because you can only get peace once there is unity between all mankind and there will never be unity if humans have the power to think on their own, so once WaheGuru stops this life and takes back the power of thinking for yourself (manmat) and turns everyone gurmukh there will never be peace.. i suggest all singh/singhni on this forum and everywhere in the world should always be tyaar bar tyaar and ready to fight. For example the genocides happening in darfur, they may need people to fight for their rights (www.sikhsagainstgenocide.com) and to get their freedom. So i am just saying there are plenty of opportunities to do seva(fight for justice), u are never at peace and if u are ever at peace then that means your ignorant of the world around you.. u will only be able to do seva, if u look for it... but there is plenty to be done

anyways this is getting to muuch for a manmukh like me to say, like fanaa sed, "the more you sweat in ("peace"), the less u bleed in war"

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna... srry if i offended anyone or anyone's beleifs.. REALLY SORRY..all this is coming from a manmukh so u can choose not to listen

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

a real sikh and a real gurmukh is never at peace... we are always fighting a war of the 5 vices (kaam, karodh, lobh, moh, haunkar) Being at war does not only mean physically, and even then we are still always at war because a sikh's duty is to protect others (that is the reason Guru Gobind Singh bestowed upon us, the power of the Kirpan Sahib)... a singh/singhni should always be tyaar bar tyaar (ready to fight/prepared/aware) incase someone else needs your help.. learn to use your kirpan and your surroundings to your advantage... always be ready to fight for justice and for human rights (people of any dharam, as long as it is for the right reasons)... in sikhism is there no such thing as worldly peace and there will never be until the world ends because you can only get peace once there is unity between all mankind and there will never be unity if humans have the power to think on their own, so once WaheGuru stops this life and takes back the power of thinking for yourself (manmat) and turns everyone gurmukh there will never be peace.. i suggest all singh/singhni on this forum and everywhere in the world should always be tyaar bar tyaar and ready to fight. For example the genocides happening in darfur, they may need people to fight for their rights (www.sikhsagainstgenocide.com) and to get their freedom. So i am just saying there are plenty of opportunities to do seva(fight for justice), u are never at peace and if u are ever at peace then that means your ignorant of the world around you.. u will only be able to do seva, if u look for it... but there is plenty to be done

anyways this is getting to muuch for a manmukh like me to say, like fanaa sed, "the more you sweat in ("peace"), the less u bleed in war"

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna... srry if i offended anyone or anyone's beleifs.. REALLY SORRY..all this is coming from a manmukh so u can choose not to listen

ooo...

me luvs this post...thanx jio :TH:

great insight respect.gif

ooo...

me luvs this post...thanx jio :TH:

great insight respect.gif

YEP. WOW

I always wondered what warriors :D do in peace times.?

I guess it is a natural instinct for man kind to have war.

The history has shown it repeatedly that humans will alway have a cause to fight real or Imaginary.

So it struck my mind that what do you do when there is no war on.

Since we are Sikhs ( ever learners ) and our folks do not talk or have any policy on this or about it.

We must see what other groups do.

The west keeps on preparing bigger and bigger weapons of destructions with their innovative technology.

The Islamic nations in contrast keeps on producing babies as a devine weapon during peace by polygamy etc etc .

Now one of the reason why today USA is loosing the battle in Iraq and Afghanistan is that there are to many of them out there.

So I guess this number is also an effective devine weapon in the Islamist hand to fend of west .

So what should we warriors do ?

Are there no more wars for us?

Though I know this state of peace is a transient state and wont last for ever.

love

hps

The Khatri's (who are our Guru's stock), are from Kshatriya stock (warrior's), and took to becoming traders and landowners.

They always honed their martial instinct however, ready for war.