Punj Pyares

Jkaur

^_^ besidez nitnem all all the oher thingzz........THE MOST IMPORTANT IS!.........THE PERSON WAKES UP REGULARLY at AMRIT VELA!!!!DOES SIMRAN.....READz BANEE(ABHYAAS).....AND NITNEM......... wubb.gifwubb.gif ..........if one of these is not there.........i don't think so they are soppose to do the sewa!... ^_^ (if i am wrong at any part please correct me) ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Why is it that we never see bibian doing Panj Piaray seva? I dont think I have heard of this in the UK at any Gurdwara or raen Sabai?

Just wondering...

Sant jernail singh talks about this is in

http://saintsoldiers.waheguroo.com/ss/video/akal.wmv

He says that we have no bibian doing the Panj Piaray seva because, when Guru Ji asked the sangat to get amrit and made the Panj Piaray no women got up.

Confu Singh..

according to SGPC rehat maryada Women are aloud to do seva as Panj Pyaare..

I'm not saying Sant jees wrong or something but I'm saying what the rehat Maryada says

Ms514' s post about the Rehat Maryada :

Sat Sri Akal:

Ok, you know what. That's it. Now I want some evidence. Prove to me that ONLY members of th SGPC made the Rehat Maryada. Show me texts that point directly to SGPC members as the authors of the Rehat Maryada.

THEY DO NOT EXIST!!!!!

The SGPC of olden was NOT anything like the current SGPC (corrupt and bought). That SGPC hosted a meeting of prominent Sikh scholars and highly spiritual Sikhs to convene and deliberate on all of teh Rehatnamas present. Each was compared with Gurbani. Whatever was in line with Gurbani was kept...whatever was not was tossed. The acceptable Rehatnamas were compiled into the current Rehat Maryada. It was then passed along to various groups of the Panth and even internationally. That draft, after the input of the above stated parties, was then made into the final draft. The committee then gave the SGPC the authorization to PRINT (NOT MODIFY OR CREATE) the Rehat Maryada.

Enough of this calling the Rehat Maryada incorrect or wrong. All of the Rehatnamas were evaluated by the committee who made the Rehat Maryada. Contrary to what the majority of the message forums say, the majority of the Panth has no problem with the Rehat Maryada. If they did, it would not be in its current publicat

ion now, would it?

Now, as per that Rehat Maryada, women can even participate in being the Panj Pyare in administering the Khandae-Di-Pahul Amrit. There is NO provision for this Kirpan Da "Amrit". Such a view that women should be given Kirpan Da "Amrit" is utterly ridiculous. Not a single time does Gurbani state that women and men should be treated differently. In history, women were given the equivalent responsibilities as the men. The Guru Sahiban even gave almost 50% of the Manjis (missionary districts) to women. Women were never told to take a step down and let a man do their job. What is a Rehatnama in comparison to Gurbani and history? Rehatnamas were only writings of prominent Sikhs of the time. They were NOT the Gurus! Bhai Chaupa Singh was supposed to be a close associate of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib and yet he writes that Chibber Brahmins made superior Sikhs to other castes!!! Is this in line with Sikhism? (One person did raise the issue that these Rehatnamas might have even been modified...more of a reason to not take them as the Absolute Truth).

You want to read extra Gurbani in your Nitnem...great...do it. You a women who wants to wear a Keski? Fantastic. But what gives any of you the right to tell the rest of the Panth they are wrong? If you feel that strongly, raise the point with the Akal Thakat. But until changes are made to the Rehat Maryada, it IS the law of the Panth and it is the duty of every Sikh to follow that law.

Everything is not releveant to the subject however please read the whole post and udnerstand about the REhat

WEll explained by Ms514 grin.gif

BHULL CHUKK MAAF!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Why is it that we never see bibian doing Panj Piaray seva? I dont think I have heard of this in the UK at any Gurdwara or raen Sabai?

Just wondering...

Sant jernail singh talks about this is in

http://saintsoldiers.waheguroo.com/ss/video/akal.wmv

He says that we have no bibian doing the Panj Piaray seva because, when Guru Ji asked the sangat to get amrit and made the Panj Piaray no women got up.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have a great deal of respect for Santji but you cannot use arguments such as just because no ladies got up at that time then they cannot become one of the Panj Pyare. If we stretch this argument then only the castes to which the original Panj Pyare belonged should be allowed to become Pa

nj Pyare. How about the ages as well, should the Panj Pyare now only be the same age as the ages the original Panj Pyare were who got up. Or how about locality. Should only people from Lahore, Dwarka, Hastinapur, Puri, etc be allowed to be in the Panj Pyare ??

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The Panj Piare chosen should have the highest possible Jeevan in the circumstances. This will include Pakaa Amrit Vela, Reading of Bani, Sevaa Pakee Rehit etc. If there is a woman/women with a higher Jeevan then there is nothing wrong with them doing the Sevaa. Equally, if there is a young Gursikh with a high Jeevan and meets/understands the Sevaa and requirements of a Panj Piara, then there also nothing wrong with them doing the Sevaa.

The Sevaa can be done by a Gursikh regardless of their colour, but what has been mentioned above aplies all the same here also.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Admin note to all the users: Please be open minded and don't keep on aruging over questions for which you are already recieved answers.