Neeeeeed Hoody!

Guest Glasgow Singh

Guest Glasgow Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki Fateh!!

Just wondering if anyone copuld get hold of anhy of this hoody for me - we're slightly backwards in Scotland (land of the Haggis!!) so we just recently found out about these sikh Hoodies.

(note - i know some people dont agree with these - but please dont voice ur opinion in a reply - i dont want to start any arguements - if u feel u really have something to say - pm me :T: )

the hoodys is the Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Ji Bhindranwale one with the quote "Physical Death i Do not Fear, Death of the consience is a sure death"

I've tried contacting both Boss and akaal productions but have had no success... :D @

If you can source these for me please drop me a reply/pm/email - anything!!

Daas

Waheuru ji Ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Scotland! :D I might be going there soon....you can definetly get them from BOSS!

http://www.boss-stall.com/

This is the address you want they float in and out of stock so keep checking or call em (dont have a no)!

enquiries@boss-stall.com

sales@boss-stall.com

They're quite good like that! They will get more in stock esp around the time of Nagar Kirtans

(PS have u signed up our FREE SIkhi magazine called SikhSpeak - go to SikhSpeak.Com and get ya mates to as well)

Have a Nice DAY! :TH:

Gurfateh!

SikhSpeak.Com

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki Fateh!!

Just wondering if anyone copuld get hold of anhy of these hoodies for me - we're slightly backwards in Scotland (land of the Haggis!!) so we just recently found out about these Hoodies when we were at Khalsa Camp and like EVERYBODY had 1!!

(note - i know some people dont agree with these - but please dont voice ur opinion in a reply - i dont want to start any arguements - if u feel u really have something to say - pm me :T: )

the hoodys are : the Defenders of the Faith (Dharam De Rakhwalay) one

and the Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Ji Bhindranwale one with the quote "Physical Death i Do not Fear, Death of the consience is a sure death"

I've tried contacting both Boss and akaal productions but have had no success... :D @

If you can source these for me please drop me a reply/pm/email - anything!!

Daas

Waheuru ji Ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Just make sure they are not the one's with "rifles"& khanda. You dont want to mistaken for a terrorist in haggis land. ninja.gif

Otherwise ask your mum to cut up a dhoti and sew that to a sweatshirt for a hoodie.

Waterproof tartan kilt might be best.

:D

Guest Glasgow Singh

Akaal Productions dont seem to answer emails ...

boss do answer (slowly) but they're outta stock! Niheeeee!

Erm tartan Banaa u mean ?? :D

and yup - its the one with the rifles and the khanda :e:

So anyone know how to get these??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...