Jatha

Guest .....

fatehjee,

i was thinking, why do we have so many different jathai ?

i just dont understand, could someone explain? i thought everyone was meant to believe the same thing, but you have so many jathai which all believe different things, who is right? how do you know?

there are more and more developing jathai and it just makes me thing, is there a right one? are they all wrong?

fatehjee

I am soooo in the same situation as you! Everyday a new Jatha/Cult/Sect of Sikhism pops out of Nowhere, I always thought we were united. Evidently Not!

You colud even argue that Jatha are kinda becoming like a caste system, they argue amongst themselves and think they are better. Hopefully the next generation wont have this as I am hoping we dont have caste system.

topic starter,

if u r not in any jatha, my advice wud be dun get into any jatha

place in dargaah is not based on jatha.....its based on ur kamaai

so be in every single jatha.....take all the gunh...n discard all the avgun

be a strong khalsa...inspire others & leave the rest to guru sahib

as for the new jathas coming up daily some r GOI planted jathas

stay chardikala n do ardasa so tat the panth stays in chardikala :TH:

fatehjee,

i was thinking, why do we have so many different jathai ?

i just dont understand, could someone explain? i thought everyone was meant to believe the same thing, but you have so many jathai which all believe different things, who is right? how do you know?

there are more and more developing jathai and it just makes me thing, is there a right one? are they all wrong?

fatehjee

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

like others said

follow what Guru sahib says, do nitnem, naam simran and listen to gurbani...waheguru will anwer u!( if u havent read a great post thn read amritvela post). waheguru will answer u on who is right and who is wrong if this is what u really wana know. we know forsure that Guru sahib ji is right!!! thn follow the word/hukum make ur life :nihungsmile:

groups/organizationz/jathas are made/created for a reason. one person can't do evrything... so as a nation, when different things/issues/problmes are needed to be taken care of group of people get togther(jatha) and do what they can to take care of things..

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

since the topic is bout jatha, i juz remembered few weeks back an elder singh defining jathabandi

we were at a gurdwara.....after langgar we went to keep the dishes for washing.....there were 3 of us....since no1 was at the sewa.....we started washing the dishes.....n within minutes all the dishes were cleared

while washing the singh said, this is wat jathabandi is......to get together n solve things.......n not create problems.....when ever we meet tat singh....we'll be like bhai sahib we r in a jatHAAA.....we emphasize the the end part n he starts laughing... :D