unity: stop bashing each other

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets keep all our personal beleifs of samparda's and jatha's aside, We should all promote all panj takths amrit sanchar.

For example: For someone who asks where should i take amrit?

Answer should be regardless if one associates with samparda or jatha that amrit sanchars from panj takths are default pritham sanchars of Khalsa Panth.

I dont think anyone here disagrees with that, takth amrit sanchar maryada even if they may vary within each other, should be consider an "Pritham Amrit Sanchars of Khalsa Panth"

lol

tats like questioning amrit man

this jatha's amrit, tat jathas amrit

now its takhats amrit

amrit is amrit

there's no two ways bout it

Guest Dancing Warrior

Change is afoot, the lies are being exposed. We have had enough of the fanatic, extremist, elitist Sikhi we have been force fed over the years. We seek the truth and demand it. This will cause divisions and conflict, this is the price for the truth. Fanatics your days are numbered. Freewill, equality, opportunity, diversity these are the Shastars these will seek your end. jamdoot.gif

1st things 1st .......theres shouldnt be any comprimise when it comes to rehit/amrit/bani etc but unfortunatley in this day and age ther is.........thers the right way or the highway

the obvious fact - One way is right and One way is wrong

........if u feel your way is right i think u shud have the right to fight it out and oppose the others as there should never be any comprimise when it comes to these sorts of things........because one day all the little things that change will lead to a big change.

people say keep ekta in the panth.....dont get me rong - which is a good thing.......but what sacrifces and comprimises are we willing to make.......

the next thing u know - one khalsa will belive something totally different to the next but yet will still be called a khalsa.....wheres the ekta in that???

bhul chuk maaf

An elder GurSikh once expressed to me how the Khalsa Youth of today amaze him. The unity which he claims his generation can not achieve due to the corruption will be achieved the Khalsa youth who are still unpolluted in their thought.

But I have to disagree because from what I have seen the Khalsa Youth are just as judgemental over other GurSikhs based on their jatha, samparday, age, caste, region, style/colour of dastar, size of kirpan, type of keertan and tied/open dhara. These are a few debates I’ve witnessed in the last year or so. Every morning when we recite Anand Sahib, Guru Ji tells:

Ayhu vis sansaar tum daykh-day ayhu har kaa roop hai har roop nadree aa-i-aa.

This whole world which you see is the image of the Lord; only the image of the Lord is seen.

Question is do we really believe what Guru Ji tells us?

When we meet another Sikh, why are we analysing them straight away instead of analysing ourselves. Is it because we don’t see Guru Ji’s roop, instead we see an Afgani, a Kenyan, a Kharkoo, a Nanaksaria, a Jatt or whatever?