Marriage Criteria

cksingh

how important is how a couple 'looks' i.e. how much of a 'match' they are in peoples eyes.

eg one person is short the other is tall, one is pretty and the other is only decent

what should a persons, who is in this situation, mindset be.

someone please give some input please....

people should just be honest. we aint brahm gyaanis or nething. people go around saying "looks dont matter to me"... but then they do or say something to contradict it!

Looks can be taken in away in an instant. But so can everything else about a person. The trick is getting married without attachment....... in this day n age, thats very very rare.

We all have criteria for a perfect partner. Thats not a bad thing. Maharaj has gifted us with our own individuality... our own minds, our own souls and if God wanted us to all be the same, He has the power to have done and do so.

Guest Narinder Singh

people should just be honest. we aint brahm gyaanis or nething. people go around saying "looks dont matter to me"... but then they do or say something to contradict it!

Looks can be taken in away in an instant. But so can everything else about a person. The trick is getting married without attachment....... in this day n age, thats very very rare.

We all have criteria for a perfect partner. Thats not a bad thing. Maharaj has gifted us with our own individuality... our own minds, our own souls and if God wanted us to all be the same, He has the power to have done and do so.

I like that! :TH: