Pm Manmohan Singh To Hold Candle Light Vigil....

MKLQ

You’re a dangerous man, fortunately on the side of the humanity. Nicely done bro. This is the type of bold minded spirit that WILL make change.

This is not simply a spoof on MKLQs part. This is leadership. The first and often biggest hurdle to change is in your own mind, and MKLQ has provided insight into the conformity of our own minds. We read the article and believe it. The moment we see the author’s revelation, we return to beleiving “it can’t be”. How easily our minds are swayed.

There can be and will be such a day. BELIEVE IT! A true Sikh nation will embrace the world in remembering such an occasion.

MKLQ, can you give us all permission to email this immediately to all newspapers around the world, and especially those serving Sikh communities in advance of November 1, 2006? If you wish, edit and repost as you might permit us to forward it, with your name if you wish.

Dude, are you sure you don’t live inside my head. I’m starting to wonder if I wake up in the middle of the night, forget who I am and post as MKLQ before I fall back asleep. Or maybe I’m your twin brother and we were separated at birth.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, yes it's a fake story. I made it up. It is something I wish was true. Something which came into my mind, thinking about the fast approaching day when 22 years ago, humanity was forgotten, and tyranny reigned supreme on the streets of delhi.

This fake news story is wishful thinking, hope if you'd like. Hope that, one day, leadership realizes right from wrong.

I always feel helpless, but gurbaani sets me straight. Helpless are those with no faith in Akaal Purakh. But, I can't do anything for all those mothers, maybe I can? I watched a preview of 'Widow Colony.' Those mothers are my mothers. Those mothers are our mothers.

BuddaSingh you and everyone has my permission to print anywhere you'd like. I don't want my name on it. What is written is not my personal belief, but the belief of anyone with a conscience. There shouldn't be a face or name behind this article but rather a community, a country.

And no, I'm not inside your head, :D I'm standing beside you and everyone else who cares about the sikh struggle, which is a human struggle.

peace.

LOL, yes it's a fake story. I made it up. It is something I wish was true. Something which came into my mind, thinking about the fast approaching day when 22 years ago, humanity was forgotten, and tyranny reigned supreme on the streets of delhi.

This fake news story is wishful thinking, hope if you'd like. Hope that, one day, leadership realizes right from wrong.

I always feel helpless, but gurbaani sets me straight. Helpless are those with no faith in Akaal Purakh. But, I can't do anything for all those mothers, maybe I can? I watched a preview of 'Widow Colony.' Those mothers are my mothers. Those mothers are our mothers.

BuddaSingh you and everyone has my permission to print anywhere you'd like. I don't want my name on it. What is written is not my personal belief, but the belief of anyone with a conscience. There shouldn't be a face or name behind this article but rather a community, a country.

And no, I'm not inside your head, :D I'm standing beside you and everyone else who cares about the sikh struggle, which is a human struggle.

peace.

I actually gave out a sigh of relief when i read it. Thinking Lord that's a start. Sikhs fought for india and what did we gain? Genocide. If it was possible to turnback time, i'd go back and prevent it all. By accpeting Khalistan when it was offered.

If only Sikhs weren't so stupid then!!!! WHO INTHEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TURN DOWN A SEPERATE HOMELAND???????????????????????

DASO MENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

peace.

Kudos to you brother for drafting that "FAKE" article, which will someday be "REAL". I think we should get this article out straight to Manmohan singh. http://pmindia.nic.in/write.htm This is where he could be reached HOPEFULLY. But still this article describes the bare minimum sikhs deserve from the country they died for, and the message in this article should be put into minds of every INDIAN.

join the club :'(...but are people still up for vigils in the 'West'?

Worldwide candlelit vigils calling for justice for the November 1984 victims of anti-Sikh pogroms

Candlelit vigils to mark the 22nd anniversary of the anti-Sikh pogroms are taking place across the globe. Most vigils are taking place on the 1, 2 or 3 November in different towns and cities. Details of each vigil in the UK are being released in the next 48-72 hours.

These include:

DERBY

Sikh Federation (Derby) and Young Sikhs (Derby) have organised a candlelit vigil on Wednesday 1 November outside the Derby Assembly rooms, Market Place, Derby between 4.30-7.00pm.

BRISTOL

Sikh Federation (Bristol), Young Sikhs (Bristol) and representatives of the local Gurdwaras have organised a candlelit vigil on Friday 3 November in Bristol City Centre Promenade, opposite the Bristol Hippodrome between 6.30-8.00pm.

In the UK six regional candlelit vigils are being planned in London, West Midlands (Birmingham and/or Wolverhampton), Derby, Leicester, Leeds and Bristol. The vigils are being staggered over a three day period from 1-3 November.

The vigil in LONDON is likely to take place on Thursday 2 November - further details to follow.

The BIRMINGHAM/WOLVERHAMPTON and LEICESTER vigils are likely to be on Wednesday 1 November 2006 (times and locations to be confirmed)

The LEEDS vigil is likely to be on Friday 3 November 2006 (time and exact location to be confirmed)

Other candlelit vigils being organised include - New York (outside the United Nations), Canada (various locations), Delhi (outside the Parliament), Chandigarh (outside the Panjab Assembly) and Brussels (outside the European Parliament). Details to follow.

join the club :'(...but are people still up for vigils in the 'West'?

Worldwide candlelit vigils calling for justice for the November 1984 victims of anti-Sikh pogroms

Candlelit vigils to mark the 22nd anniversary of the anti-Sikh pogroms are taking place across the globe. Most vigils are taking place on the 1, 2 or 3 November in different towns and cities. Details of each vigil in the UK are being released in the next 48-72 hours.

These include:

DERBY

Sikh Federation (Derby) and Young Sikhs (Derby) have organised a candlelit vigil on Wednesday 1 November outside the Derby Assembly rooms, Market Place, Derby between 4.30-7.00pm.

BRISTOL

Sikh Federation (Bristol), Young Sikhs (Bristol) and representatives of the local Gurdwaras have organised a candlelit vigil on Friday 3 November in Bristol City Centre Promenade, opposite the Bristol Hippodrome between 6.30-8.00pm.

In the UK six regional candlelit vigils are being planned in London, West Midlands (Birmingham and/or Wolverhampton), Derby, Leicester, Leeds and Bristol. The vigils are being staggered over a three day period from 1-3 November.

The vigil in LONDON is likely to take place on Thursday 2 November - further details to follow.

The BIRMINGHAM/WOLVERHAMPTON and LEICESTER vigils are likely to be on Wednesday 1 November 2006 (times and locations to be confirmed)

The LEEDS vigil is likely to be on Friday 3 November 2006 (time and exact location to be confirmed)

Other candlelit vigils being organised include - New York (outside the United Nations), Canada (various locations), Delhi (outside the Parliament), Chandigarh (outside the Panjab Assembly) and Brussels (outside the European Parliament). Details to follow.

is this true or another fake post? grin.gif

i hope its true.

cuz it wud imbarase india cuz ppl from other countries have more heart, brains, respect then them to hold such a event.

INDIA SUKS!