Ghagga Video .need Help ..urgently

Guru Fateh Parwaan Karni Ji,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh ..Singho i Want The Debate video of ghagga..i know about link of video of ghagga debatin khalsa ji but its a google Video .. Here i need this Video in other format so that i can show it to people who are supportin ghagga in this case, When we go For Parchar .. we need all our Materal on Cds coz here we dont have Internet connection everywhere .. so Plz if any ony can help me providin this debate so that i can download it i need this video very urgently ..plz help me i will be greatfull to you

they are on www.panthic.org

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Khalsa Ji videos are on Panthic.org but i need it in other format. like wmv mpg or any other so that i can show other on cd i too wanna show this to ghagga suppoters ... there r places where i cant play Google video like due to internet connection .. so plz help me if u can

I have uploaded all the videos:

They can be downloaded it from:

Debate between Ghugga and Kulbir Singh

Please note that you will need divx codec and divx player to play all these files, divx player and divx codec can be downloaded from http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/ for free.

Also due to video's size and limited bandwidth on our host- gurmarag.net, i request other sites like- sikhsangat.com, tapoban.org,ektaone.com, gursikhijeevan.com to compresss size of these files and if its possible to host them on their website.

It be much appreciated.

Gurfateh.

I have uploaded all the videos:

They can be downloaded it from:

Debate between Ghugga and Kulbir Singh

Please note that you will need divx codec and divx player to play all these files, divx player and divx codec can be downloaded from http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/ for free.

Also due to video's size and limited bandwidth on our host- gurmarag.net, i request other sites like- sikhsangat.com, tapoban.org,ektaone.com, gursikhijeevan.com to compresss size of these files and if its possible to host them on their website.

It be much appreciated.

Gurfateh.

Singh Ji,

We can host them on www.sikhness.com as well... have space and bandwidth available.....