Akal Takhat & Sgpc

Pakandi baba

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the lowdown and the Badal model for winning the SGPC.

1.Get hold of a few badamsh.

2. Ally yourself with drug barons

3. Link badmash with drug barons

4. Get hundreds of thousands of dodgy voters registered for the SGPC elections

5. Get badmash to give out free drugs to voters

6. To please the drug barons get one or two elected as MLA or SGPC member

7. Use SGPC funds as if it is your own pocket

8. To win any other elections use SGPC funds to open a college or hospital in the relevant constituency and get Badal to lay the foundation stone.

Very Very good kurtas!

I will add to it.

Appointment of SGPC cheif.

Badal's buddies choose a group of corrupt people who will do as badal says.

Badal will then choose one of them.

SGPC members will vote him as the SGPC cheif.

Appointment of Jathaydaar Badal Takht:

Badal sees a list of candidates.

Most morally corrupt and gutless person is chosen as Jathaydaar.

SGPC chief remains SGPC chief as long as he/she does as badal says.

Badal Takht jathaydaar stays as jathaydaar as long as he does as badal says.

In the puratan times, there was no jathaydaar of Akaal Takht. There was a sevadaar. All the sevadar did was take care of the complex. Panth got together every so often and reached conclusions on any issues that came up.

Also those people dissing Akaal Takht and its maryada, should learn one thing.

Akaal Takht maryada was made by the whole Panth. Not only 1 person. As for meat in langar, if you read Bhai Veer Singh. He says there was meat served in langar during Guru Ji's times. Ever taken the time to read Shabad on Pg. 12889?

Maat Pitaa Kee Rukat Nipunnay Mushee Maas Naa Khaahee?

Those who try to use words like eat humans too. This is just idiotic and stupid comment. Humans are our own species and human life is important. Ever read rehras or at least with aarth?

People who don't even know why they are here, preach against eating meat.

If you hate meat and meat eaters, then you must hate Akali Foola Singh, Hari Singh Nalwa, Jassa Singhs, Baba Binod Singh, Baba Deep Singh, Sukha Singh. Mehtab Singh, thus you hate all puratan Shaheeds.

Evil people. Vegetarians are evil from the inside.

You consume meat too if you do any of the following:

Eat ice cream

Brush your teeth

Use soap

Use tablas

Use Nagaras

Use sugar

Have a wife

Drank your mother's milk

So you do nothing but pakhand. Just a Bunch of Pakhandis (JBP).

Sikhi is not against comsuming meat at all. Why, because we do it all the time, when we breath air in etc. What SIkhi tells us not to do is eat Kuthda meat, meat that is specifically killed for the pleasures of jeev. I would rather beleive Guru Ji, who wrote dhur ki bani, rather than a 20th century historian/writer.

Bani:

kbIr BWg mwCulI surw pwin jo jo pRwnI KWih ]

qIrQ brq nym kIey qy sBY rswqil jWih ]233]

As for the panthic rehit maryada, you are misinformed about it. The whole panth did not agree to it, and it has not remained uniform throughout its inception either. It has been changed by individuals on their own whims.

As for the panth, let me remind you that before the Gurdvara reform movement, most of the "panth" thought it was okay to do murti pooja and have moortiaan in the gurdvaras, it was only a few SInghs that raised awareness which lead to the Movement. Before that, most of the "Sikhs" had no problem with getting up and matha tekking to both Mata Ji and Guru Ji.

As for Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib's hukamnamey being fake, I would understand if it was only one, but EVERY SINGLE hukamnaa issued by them has those opening remarks on them. I am sure that we all know what mass is referred to here.

Also, according to bani, a Sikh must reap what he has sowed. I cannot imagine what a person who has been the cause of murdering so many chickens, cows and pigs must have to sow in the hereafter.

In the puratan times, there was no jathaydaar of Akaal Takht. There was a sevadaar. All the sevadar did was take care of the complex. Panth got together every so often and reached conclusions on any issues that came up.

Also those people dissing Akaal Takht and its maryada, should learn one thing.

Akaal Takht maryada was made by the whole Panth. Not only 1 person. As for meat in langar, if you read Bhai Veer Singh. He says there was meat served in langar during Guru Ji's times. Ever taken the time to read Shabad on Pg. 12889?

Maat Pitaa Kee Rukat Nipunnay Mushee Maas Naa Khaahee?

Those who try to use words like eat humans too. This is just idiotic and stupid comment. Humans are our own species and human life is important. Ever read rehras or at least with aarth?

People who don't even know why they are here, preach against eating meat.

If you hate meat and meat eaters, then you must hate Akali Foola Singh, Hari Singh Nalwa, Jassa Singhs, Baba Binod Singh, Baba Deep Singh, Sukha Singh. Mehtab Singh, thus you hate all puratan Shaheeds.

Evil people. Vegetarians are evil from the inside.

You consume meat too if you do any of the following:

Eat ice cream

Brush your teeth

Use soap

Use tablas

Use Nagaras

Use sugar

Have a wife

Drank your mother's milk

So you do nothing but pakhand. Just a Bunch of Pakhandis (JBP).

Who was this Bhai Veer singh ji, someone at the time of the Guru's, I will google it and find out! Ah and i did and I found out that he was a scholar like any one else and he was born in 1872, not Guru ji's time, hes got no evidence. Hmmm!

Why is human any different veer, Bhai Randhir Singh ji said meat is meat, we are made out of meat and flesh? So wheres the argument?

When the Guru jis period ended, I think and do believe many Sikhs who did eat meat have just told others to eat meat and that its fine over the years.

I mean can anyone of you see Guru Nanak Dev ji slaughtering a gods created "Animal" and consuming it, just think and imagine, its off putting!

As for drinking milk, god created the for a reason for the mother to feed her baby, nothing has been killed to consume the milk.

Whats having a wife got to do with meat eating, what has soap got to do with, what has ice cream got to do with it?

Vegetables have no feelings or not sense, no soul, however animals do, all it is that they dont have the sense as we do and are not intellectual.

The tabla is made of already dead animal, people who kill animals for making the tabla is wrong.

Where is your evidence to suggest in the Gurbani that "jhatka" is allowed, if you read it you will find no such word, do you know why that is? Because over years scholars, preachers have moulded the gurbani to their satisfication.

I have taken time to read the shabad:

Maat Pitaa Kee Rukat Nipunnay Mushee Maas Naa Khaahee:

Well I will tell you:

It means: They are produced from the blood of their mothers and fathers, but they do not eat fish or meat.

And?

You said:

You got any proof, where you there at the time of the superior Sikhs? No, well keep it to yourself.