Akal Takhat & Sgpc

Pakandi baba

Ok! So lets start here.

Hardeep! Go read rehras and see the differene between humans and animals.

Who says plants don't have feelings or soul?

Of course they do.

As for making tablas and nagaras from already dead animals. Doesn't happen. Some dhals were made of Gaindaa skin. Where are you going to find a dead gaindaa? How about dhals made from muggarmush skin? Where are you going to find a dead muggarmush?

Don't you kill God's creation when you kill plants?

Dimaag wich nukas hai?

How about using pesticides to kill animals in farms?

Isn't that God's creation?

How about killing rats that come into your house?

Isn't that killing God's creation?

God gave us jungles.

Taking down jungles to build houses, isn't that killing God's creation?

Do you brush your teeth? If yes, toothpaste has animal products in it.

Same goes for soap and ice cream.

The wood that is burned to cook food also has insects in it.

Isn't that killing God's creation?

How about the lion that is in Anandpur Sahib?

When that was killed, wasn't God's creation killed?

As for proof of meat being eaten during Guru Ji's times. Read Mohsan Fani. He was alive during Guru Ji's time and even had meeting with Guru Ji. He mentions meat eating by Sikhs.

What happened when Guru Gobind Singh Ji went to Madho Dass dera?

Read some history.

As for what does meat have to do with wife, don't you sleep with your wife? Isn't meat enjoyed then?

Ever eaten yogurt? Take a look at it with a microscope.

See how many organisms run around.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsa Fauj next time will be the last warning for starting the meat debate again, you have initiated it.

I start a meat debate, there is a problem. When others start it in other debates. There is no problem. Some guy asked about what to do if only halal is served. Anti-meaters come in and attack saying meat is wrong. Don't eat it, don't eat it. Making their own marayada and causing division. There is no problem. When I type something, there is a big problem. Why the jealousy? As for giving warnings and bans. Khalsa isn't scared of cheap bans or warnings. Namastang banned me from his website a long time ago.

Is preaching Panthic maryada wrong?

I understand that meat topics aren't allowed but when someone starts and starts putting down Sikhs for no reason, then there is an issue which needs to be taken care of. What do you think? I don't start meat topics, I just post in them. I say that next time, just close and delete any meat topic or just refer to the Panthic maryada.

Khalsa Fauj next time will be the last warning for starting the meat debate again, you have initiated it.

I start a meat debate, there is a problem. When others start it in other debates. There is no problem. Some guy asked about what to do if only halal is served. Anti-meaters come in and attack saying meat is wrong. Don't eat it, don't eat it. Making their own marayada and causing division. There is no problem. When I type something, there is a big problem. Why the jealousy? As for giving warnings and bans. Khalsa isn't scared of cheap bans or warnings. Namastang banned me from his website a long time ago.

Preaching Panthic Maryada is right, preaching that one must consume animals is wrong!! as for the issue, khalsa fauj u started it.

Gurfateh

TheKhalsa Fauj Ji are not doing anything wrong if he eats meats as per as Sikhs as whole are concern but his supporting this disqulifies him from AKJ.

Das himself does eat all types of meat including beef and pork.

but does finds AKJ Singhs much above himslef due to thier not eatng meat and having Bebecki Rahit.

They may not think good for das anyway.

news is anyway that in DSGPC and SGPC afteer baptism this has been directed now days that meat should not be eaten.

there has been covertly change in Maryada perhaps after Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji became Jathedar of Akal Takhat,.

This has been done aribiartly without keeping in mind what is writtan in Sikh Rahit Maryada.

In past Missioarnies did not let it happen,but due to influence of Kala Afghana Ji,they say Amrit is not valid swo they have stopped Amrit Sanchar all togather.

Pathatic situation as each faith has conversion ceromny.Has Amrit false then Das could never be converted to Sikhism.

Das repeats that he had no intenetion to support or oppse meat here and Let Sikhs themselve decide.Das was just trying tio be neutral to provide more info.

Thread was created to highlight what Akal Thakht stood for, not a platform for you to use to justify eating meat. Tooon kana kia ja!

Now back on topic....

As for meat in langar, if you read Bhai Veer Singh. He says there was meat served in langar during Guru Ji's times. Ever taken the time to read Shabad on Pg. 1289?

Maat Pitaa Kee Rukat Nipunnay Mushee Maas Naa Khaahee?

Those who try to use words like eat humans too. This is just idiotic and stupid comment. Humans are our own species and human life is important. Ever read rehras or at least with aarth?

People who don't even know why they are here, preach against eating meat.

the proper meaning of that shabad

http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.php?f=1...43&t=112443

These tapoban guys know how to do aarth better than Prof. Sahib Singh? Those aarths are okay but the explanation is wrong. It might fool you but it ain't fooling me. Case closed. Ready for meat debate anytime in person. I don't like doing meat debates online anymore. They are a waste of time. If you want, talk in person or forget it.