• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen to Bibi Rena Kaur

i listen to it everyday...its really pumps me up man

only 3 minutes

http://gurmatstudies.com/audio/Keertan/Kee...aur--Simran.mp3

am i the only one who thinks that simran, bani, sewa should calm one down rather tha n "pumping them up" :D

umm i dont know...it depends on how u look at "working out"...

it helps me calm down...nd wakez me up too...lol

during war/battlez i heard Singhs used to do Jap sahib!(i could be wrong..if i am thn plz let me know)

during war/battlez i heard Singhs used to do Jap sahib!(i could be wrong..if i am thn plz let me know)
no you right about that sista :D buh ya like simran bani should calm the mind, and if the mind is calm the body is calm :TH:

Listen to Bhai tejinder pal singh jee's nutorious Faridabad Smagam 1999...he does that tune thing for around 3 minutes followed by the shabad

FwFI dir pRB mMgxw dru kdy n CoVy

obvioulsy there's simran throughout.... i would describe it as the 'Heavy metal' of Keertan :D

if you're trying to get off punjabi songs...hahahhaa i guarantee you will change forever after listening to that keertan....

I dont know if anyone has it uploaded... best thing to do is ask some local singhs if they have it (they probably will for their cars with subwoofers :nihungsmile: )

happy training :@

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Listen to what makes sense to you and somethin you understand that has a real meaning to it.

This can be anything, Shabads slow or fast.

as long as it unknowingly distracts your mind

Jatha is my personnal favourite. Some people only listen to Shabads, i sggest you get into jatha, It relates with Singing Praises of God, but it's of People (shaheeds) who died for the panth.

JAAGRADANG NAAGRADANG BAAGRADANG BAJAE!!!

BEER RAS!

Listen to Bhai tejinder pal singh jee's nutorious Faridabad Smagam 1999...he does that tune thing for around 3 minutes followed by the shabad

FwFI dir pRB mMgxw dru kdy n CoVy

obvioulsy there's simran throughout.... i would describe it as the 'Heavy metal' of Keertan :D

if you're trying to get off punjabi songs...hahahhaa i guarantee you will change forever after listening to that keertan....

I dont know if anyone has it uploaded... best thing to do is ask some local singhs if they have it (they probably will for their cars with subwoofers :nihungsmile: )

happy training :@

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

1990 faridabad...HYPED!!!

Where can i download the 1999 one jeeeo?