Do You Think You Should Treat Your Pda/laptop Like A Gutka!?!

RajanSingh

VJKK, VJKF

I was thinking some LAPTOP'S/PC'S/PDA's have sikhitothemax on it, as they have baani in them, should you treat the PDA/LAPTOP with respect as the baani reside's within it? You might think its crazy or you might think it is true, what do you think? quite an odd post i know.... :TH:

love to hear your response grin.gif

Fateh Jee

its one of them things u cud go all the way with and say well, ok should a PC with STTM installed be acceptable to have non-sikhi stuff on it like audio tracks of bhangra, punjabi, hindi songs etc etc? photos of family and friends? movies? Because (most of the time) people store these on the same hard drive.

Then, the screen that actually displays the Gurbani (PDA and Laptops alike)... they should be totally clean. The hands used to hold or operate them should be suche... the user should have had full keshi isshnaan and chaur sahib di seva must be done. Shoes? socks? There are so many levels you could take this issue to.

At the end of the day, Babbar Khalsa is right - give as MUCH satkaar as you can and i never said things are so logical. I just stated a fact. Im not sure if theres a right or wrong answer to this question...

I was thinking some LAPTOP'S/PC'S/PDA's have sikhitothemax on it, as they have baani in them, should you treat the PDA/LAPTOP with respect as the baani reside's within it?

vahegurujeekakhalsavahegurujeekifateh

ranjan veer anything which aids you with naam, bhagti seva gurbani etc should be treated with respect. so to answer your question yes the dpa/laptop in question should be treated with respect. Im not saying you should matha tekhna your computer but a level of respect should be there.

In addition to this i personally believe its wrong to use a pda, computer or whatever for sinfull acts if they are also used for gurbani orientated purposes. that goes for anything else aswell tabla, baja, chaur sahib etc..

vahegurujeekakhalsavahegurujeekifateh