Boys And Girls Talking

Guest Guest

Also

Akhoza

most of your posts are retarded, if i'm not mistaking in a post you are indirectly saying some kaur may be a lesbian. Now you're telling another person "Guest" that her intentions might be bad, i mean, you login, then click add reply, and type up your message, and if your message is bascially bs or a lame joke no one laughs at, i dont know what is ur true purpose for coming here, is it to "Make the place live?" You should stop with your silly immature comments and jokes, as they're not funny, i believe you were warned before, for putting up a immature sexual related image as your avatar, I'm still confused what you are doing here with your childish comments.

Before posting make sure someone gets something out of your post, if you're trying to increase your post count to look cool, i'm sure you can message a moderator and he will gladly add 50000+ posts to your current number to increase your e-cool rank. Post something useful, that someone can be helped and can learn from. I mean, that's why this place exists, in most threads people come making silly unfunny jokes. Lets keep this place useful, if you want to make jokes or make fun of ppl, do it in the Fun section, in all other sections don't joke around, be serious or dont post.

LOL joker ehme im just having a laugh jeez its not like i really think shes a lesbian i just dont think theres a point to her arguement so i just started to have a laugh and yes damn it im very childish and im proud it what keeps me young at heart :T: LOL I DID NOT PUT A SEXUALLY related image as my avatar you liar that must haev been someone else :D rolleyes.gif I also suggest you buy yourself a sense of humour

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gurpreet_singh101

request to admin to kick this imature person called Akhoza frm sikhsangat he enjoys saying stupid stuff all the time and never says anyfing on the topic wich is being discussed

what do you mean theres no point to my argument. would you go to a rainsbhai and just chat to some random girl? for no particular reason? thats what i am trying to say. and no i am not scared of the opposite sex. gosh just focus on the more important things in life rather then thinking whether we should be able to talk to girls and boys... geeez

what do you mean theres no point to my argument. would you go to a rainsbhai and just chat to some random girl? for no particular reason? thats what i am trying to say. and no i am not scared of the opposite sex. gosh just focus on the more important things in life rather then thinking whether we should be able to talk to girls and boys... geeez

I agree therefore there was no need for you to make the thread :D

Guest _Soorma_

well from an 'outsiders' point of view what i have seen is singhs and singhnia both are to blame when it comes to 'flirting' and doing pretty obvious things. i was very naive in thinking that this kind of thing did not exist in gursikh youth of today but i was very wrong. at a recent reinsbhayee i was walking out to get some cds from my dads car when i saw a singh from around the midlands area kissing a singhni(also from the midland) outside the gurudwara premises. this might be hard to believe but i saw it with my own eyes if i saw it im sure alot of other people saw it too. i know if someone approached these youths nothing would come out of it, it would be swept under the rug. it's usually the most popular singhnee/singh that are involved in kaamic activities, the ones that wear baana and prance around the gurooghar like they are big saint soldiers. they are nothing more than chooai (mice) in my eyes as they can't even win the battle of kaam so why wear guru sahibs uniform?

you can tell from the gursikhs that go to reinsbayees because they are thirsty for naam from the idiots that go there to meet friends and do dodgy stuff. we should look at our elders like Bhai Raghbir Singh and ask ourselves if they would ever do such things as flirting with kuria.

its totally disgusting the things i have witnessed in some jatha youths. from pregnancy before marriage to affairs. we need to wake up and smell the dhaal, if we don't take strict action people are going to think they can get away with such behaviour. i agree with that we should talk to the opposite gender but NOT at reinsbayees OR camps etc. don't use these events to pull at or to check out the local talent. come to reinsbayees and stay in the darbar hall, dress modestly your not at a fashion show, try and avoide wearing western clothing at camps, dont try and crack jokes to impress people etc etc ( this is my personal view).

Guest s133k_s1kh
well from an 'outsiders' point of view what i have seen is singhs and singhnia both are to blame when it comes to 'flirting' and doing pretty obvious things. i was very naive in thinking that this kind of thing did not exist in gursikh youth of today but i was very wrong. at a recent reinsbhayee i was walking out to get some cds from my dads car when i saw a singh from around the midlands area kissing a singhni(also from the midland) outside the gurudwara premises. this might be hard to believe but i saw it with my own eyes if i saw it im sure alot of other people saw it too. i know if someone approached these youths nothing would come out of it, it would be swept under the rug. it's usually the most popular singhnee/singh that are involved in kaamic activities, the ones that wear baana and prance around the gurooghar like they are big saint soldiers. they are nothing more than chooai (mice) in my eyes as they can't even win the battle of kaam so why wear guru sahibs uniform?

ohmy.gifohmy.gif SHAME no.gifno.gif ...Doing all this after amrit shak :D :@ ..don't they have respect for guru ji???

you can tell from the gursikhs that go to reinsbayees because they are thirsty for naam from the idiots that go there to meet friends and do dodgy stuff. we should look at our elders like Bhai Raghbir Singh and ask ourselves if they would ever do such things as flirting with kuria.

its totally disgusting the things i have witnessed in some jatha youths. from pregnancy before marriage to affairs. we need to wake up and smell the dhaal, if we don't take strict action people are going to think they can get away with such behaviour. i agree with that we should talk to the opposite gender but NOT at reinsbayees OR camps etc. don't use these events to pull at or to check out the local talent. come to reinsbayees and stay in the darbar hall, dress modestly your not at a fashion show, try and avoide wearing western clothing at camps, dont try and crack jokes to impress people etc etc ( this is my personal view).

I think you should name and shame the individuals you saw doing this. This is a Kurehat and shouldnt be taken lightly - people are happy to name all the various old committee members who are involved in various money scams etc, so why are people so reluctant to want to straighten out the youth too?

at a recent reinsbhayee i was walking out to get some cds from my dads car when i saw a singh from around the midlands area kissing a singhni(also from the midland) outside the gurudwara premises. this might be hard to believe but i saw it with my own eyes if i saw it im sure alot of other people saw it too.
ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

no.gif man battling kaam within your mind is one thing. but to take it to that level is totally something else. guru kirpa karey pray.gif