Boys And Girls Talking

Guest Guest

well from an 'outsiders' point of view what i have seen is singhs and singhnia both are to blame when it comes to 'flirting' and doing pretty obvious things. i was very naive in thinking that this kind of thing did not exist in gursikh youth of today but i was very wrong. at a recent reinsbhayee i was walking out to get some cds from my dads car when i saw a singh from around the midlands area kissing a singhni(also from the midland) outside the gurudwara premises.

Dear Soorma who wrote this post,

Please can you email me, about this situation? It’s really important not to it discuss here, please see this as seva to the khalsa panth.

My email address is pwalla@hotmail.co.uk

I will be waiting for your reply. Dont worry everything we discuss will be kept between you and me.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fathe!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those ppl hu kissed are no longer part of the khalsa panth

until they go to the panj pyare and present themselves and tell them what they have done and if the onaj pyare decided to forgive them, up until then, they are not khalsa

so forget them, hu cares who they were. there is no need for any one to email anyone

they will suffer, nothing is in our hands

leave it be.

Guest _Soorma_

sangat can believe what they want. i didn't write that post so everyone can hear abit of gossip. im not here to make up stupid rumours, everything i wrote was the total truth. this is one of the reasons i was so reluctant to reply to this topic. things like this seem so untrue but believe me i have seen and heard about worse than this situation. i truly don't wish to name and shame as i think it really would hurt alot of people. i know for a fact that singh comes on this forum and he knows who he is i think maybe that is enough, him knowing he didn't get away with committing kurehit i advise the singh to go pesh at the next amrit sanchar and tell the singhni to aswell. i understand teenagers have alot of emotions running about especially if you were not brought up into a amritdhari famliy, it can get confusing but have faith in guru sahib. guru sahib forgives all.

personally, i dnt think there is anything wrong with talking to the opposite sex unless obv kaam gets involved..

we are always saddened wen a sikh sister leaves the panth for islam or wen a singhni has been abused.. dont u think that if singhs and singhniya didnt talk they wud not feel they have any1 to turn to, the situation wud be worse?

if u dont talk to the opposite sex.. well done u might have conquered kaam but wat about hankar?? people that dont talk to the opposite sex are usually preaching to others and looking down on them and doing nindhiya.. this is not sikhi

Live and let live.. live life in the balance

sori if i have said anything wrong

well the singh and singhnee must be really stoopid to kiss outside of a gurdwara, thats what makes it so hard to believe , i couldnt imagine that happening, i have also heard a rumour like this im not sure if it is this particular one but i could not believe this rumour, it was disgusting, how can these two people commit such a bad kurehit, it just doesn't make sense.