Boys And Girls Talking

Guest Guest

Safe bruv atleast theres someone backing me i think what she said is total bull,she should worry about herself instead of making and starting problems for someone else!!!

Yeah i def agree with G hes speaking the truth,there always peeps who will like to start rumours about ya saying stuff that i saw him do this and that i know cos its happend to me and these peeps act like there kids is angels and they cant do no wrong,its peeps like person who started this topic that get to me why they want to start beef over some petty thing when no one hasnt done anything wrong, you gotta get a reality check cos what you saying dont always happen!!!!! :D im at my gudawara all the time i dont see anything like this so dont start saying stuff you cant back up!!!!!

what she started of saying had some meaning but in my opinion your taking it way outta control,it seems to me that everytime you see a boy and girl talking that the guys trying to pull and thats just wrong you just like those fat aunits who sit at wedding waiting to spread rumour about everyone else and make there life a living hell cos you cant stand that someone aint going for you man whats the deal with you!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it even necessary to talk to the opposite sex? at a keertan programme? why wud u even approach them. personally i wudn't talk to a guy for no particular reason. there no point reallly. thats my view...

yeah i think kaur93 prob right about you guest you got androphobia fear of men!!!!! something you should eh try to sort out maybe go see a psychiatrist!!!!! prob will help you with that!!!!! :T:

is it even necessary to talk to the opposite sex? at a keertan programme? why wud u even approach them. personally i wudn't talk to a guy for no particular reason. there no point reallly. thats my view...

i talk to guys in kirtan class.....about kirtan...and Sikhi....i dont flirt wit dem...thas messed..ive never seen any1 flirt wit guys in kirtan class...

umm btw, i think u might have Androphobia- the fear of men.

lolz

Would you talk to a girl if so how do we know that your intentions are not bad rolleyes.gif

i talk to guys in kirtan class.....about kirtan...and Sikhi....i dont flirt wit dem...thas messed..ive never seen any1 flirt wit guys in kirtan class...

umm btw, i think u might have Androphobia- the fear of men.

lolz

I agree

how do you know when you can talk to the opposite sex?

When you are good at controlling kaam

Kaam can come out of nowhere, what starts as something that's nothing more than a friendship can slowly turn into something else, When it gets to a certain level it will seem legit.

If you are having problems with kaam, then my advice is dont talk to the opposite gender much, only when needed or important (need to ask something at work/directions,etc) but just for "nothing" it should be avoided.

Talking less is one of the things we should be doing, many sikh youth have a problem of being all outgoing and talking to everyone they see and this in return creates a problem for themselves.

Also

Akhoza

most of your posts are retarded, if i'm not mistaking in a post you are indirectly saying some kaur may be a lesbian. Now you're telling another person "Guest" that her intentions might be bad, i mean, you login, then click add reply, and type up your message, and if your message is bascially bs or a lame joke no one laughs at, i dont know what is ur true purpose for coming here, is it to "Make the place live?" You should stop with your silly immature comments and jokes, as they're not funny, i believe you were warned before, for putting up a immature sexual related image as your avatar, I'm still confused what you are doing here with your childish comments.

Before posting make sure someone gets something out of your post, if you're trying to increase your post count to look cool, i'm sure you can message a moderator and he will gladly add 50000+ posts to your current number to increase your e-cool rank. Post something useful, that someone can be helped and can learn from. I mean, that's why this place exists, in most threads people come making silly unfunny jokes. Lets keep this place useful, if you want to make jokes or make fun of ppl, do it in the Fun section, in all other sections don't joke around, be serious or dont post.

Guest _kiran_

wjkk wjkf,

yeh well said bhaji , its true akhoza you have a very child like behavious which is not relevent to most of the posts u make! think before writing!

yeh i agree, if your talking to a boy for "nothing" just leave it there no need. every one suffers from kaam and its hard these days just beware :e:

nearly evry1 hu has read this topic and the other one in general has got the rong idea.

no1 is saying tht if u talk to opposite gender ur kaam will go crazy and u wont b able to control urself

ppl are saying by speaking to anyone we will build a relationship, and we will get close to the other person, whether its due to kaam or not, its not good to get close to opposite gender as NO RELATIONS b4 marriage are allowed.

therefore i think this is what people have been trying to say

and true, please stop with the stupid comments

When I was at uni (few years ago) 90% of my sangat was male. Did I think that was wrong? Not really. They were like my brothers. My parents were aware of all my friends and didnt think anything of it.

I mean people who want to think like that will always think like that if you interact with the opposite sex or not.

You cant discriminate anyone just based on their gender. Many different people can teach you so much and can assist with helping you to get closer to god - Sangat.

As long as your mind is clear of these thoughts - who cares what others think.