tats not punjabi....its hindi & punjabi mixed together

lol

i like it when the lady says:

dar fittey mooh tuhadiyaan kamayeeeaan dey

LOL.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh
Punjabi comedy to a whole new level

<edit>

the end part is sooooooooo funny i couldnt stop laughing, very sickening it must be from the pakistani side lolz hahahaha

FATEH!!

Akhoza rolleyes.gif whats wrong with you buddy ?? Why would u post a stupid link on this forum ?? It says on youtube too its not appropriate for younger audience.

If you understand punjabi you should know they are talkin crap in that song and they are not from Pakistan. They are from Punjab(India). This guy is on the same lines as Chamkilla if anyone knows Chamkilla :D . Chamkilla was killed by SINGHS for singing sleazy songs .

For people who click on the above link dont bother signing in to watch it. It is nothing more than a cheap video. Akhoza please remove the link no.gif .

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU RAKHA!!

Guest Narinder Singh

<edit>

the end part is sooooooooo funny i couldnt stop laughing, very sickening it must be from the pakistani side lolz hahahaha

FATEH!!

Akhoza rolleyes.gif whats wrong with you buddy ?? Why would u post a stupid link on this forum ?? It says on youtube too its not appropriate for younger audience.

If you understand punjabi you should know they are talkin crap in that song and they are not from Pakistan. They are from Punjab(India). This guy is on the same lines as Chamkilla if anyone knows Chamkilla :D . Chamkilla was killed by SINGHS for singing sleazy songs .

For people who click on the above link dont bother signing in to watch it. It is nothing more than a cheap video. Akhoza please remove the link no.gif .

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU RAKHA!!

Umm..chamkila was killed by singhs? Can u prove that or is that what u want to believe? I think singhs had more important people to worry about who were a DIRECT THREAT to the panth. These people were responsible for killing of innocent sikhs, rapes, torture, and beadbi of Guru Sahib, i dont think killing a dumb dirty singer who only a small percentage of people listened to at that time would come into the framework of their tasks that needed to be carried out. These "singhs" that u talk about werent the taliban we see today, they werent going to go around killing people for producing dirty material, that wasnt their mission, so stop tarnishing their image with your dumb assumptions that have no base.

This is exactly why singhs during the movement were given a bad name because people like u actually believe the BS the media was spitting out. Get a life.

:deleted

FATEH!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU RAKHA!!

sorry i didnt understand what they were saying it just looked funny and sounded funny, sorry :T:

I should jus stick to my old favourite: