Who Are They?

S1ngh

Who are Sikh Missionary Col. (LDH)? They have college with sikh courses? somehow i have huge doubt on them but don't know much about em.. Can anyone care to shed some light??

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

i have heard of this college also in fact someone from india came to my house n told me to put some of the posters up at the local gurdwaras... as for if its gurmat etc... i do not know guess you will have to go their and find out maybe?

I met many youth linked with SMC and they are very nice ppl but some of their talks makes me feel a bit uneasy.

some examples.. 3 bania requirement instead of 5 a day??(not sure if its true) nothing wrong in that but you can sense that they want to be a bit seperate.. yeh? Baba deep singh jees antam veela issue.. etc.

There are 3 Missionary Colleges.

1. Shaheed Missionary Colleges (under SGPC)

Named after Shaheeds of Nanakana Sahib, Punja Sahib and other events related to removing Mahants from Gurudwaras

2. Sikh Missionary Colleges (Independent, Started in 1970s) Website is www.sikhmissionarycollege.org

Many of them located throughout India.

Doanload the free magazine from the website.

3. Gurmat Gyan Missionaary College (new one, Ghugga one, located in jawadi?)

Don't know much about them. Don't know when this one started.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
3. Gurmat Gyan Missionaary College (new one, Ghugga one, located in jawadi?)

If ghugga is there or has anything to do with then it should be called "Manmat moorakh detractor organization" :D

Yeah i kno ghagga belong to one of these organisation coz gianis at my gurdwara sahib are his students and follow same ideology. Not very good people to discuss sikh issues.... they offend u always like no need for khalistan, sant bhindranwale, baba deep singh, nothing like sarbloh e.t.c they are just moorakhs.....sadly lot of students graduatefrom there and be parcharaks which is dangerous

The books I have read from Sikh missionary seem alright. They are in line with Singh Sabha thought. But the new Kala Afghan-Ghagha movement just seem way off from the Singh Sabhiya way of thinking. These guys are trying to hijack the Singh Sabha name to give their faithless ideology some ground of acceptance. But I suspect that now it is just a matter of time before this movement dies down. As long as we have knowledgeable Singhs like Bhai Kulbir Singh Jee who can counter the propaganda of such pseudo scholars there is hope. These guys may try their best in trying to twist the meaning of Gurbani, but they cannot stand in front of a Singh who is knowledgeable in Gurbani Viakaran which is what happened when Inder Singh Ghagha faced Kulbir Singh.