Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

Whats wrong with a Patka ??

You all should try a Patka .. If you can't find one pm me.. i'll get them from Delhi.. apne Bharawa de store haige uthe :D :@ ...thats our true identity..

Patke pao, te Bharawa di hatti da Business wadao :TH:

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

Patkeh! hahahaha omg, okie 1st of all u tell me where it states in history that any singhs used 2 wear patkeh, Guru Gobind Singh ji gave us dastar so we stand out from every1! We should all wear keski!!!

If you say Patkeh are for sports, do u think that back in the day, they took off their keski 2 put patka on? no!! They probs tied a smaller Keski!!!

I fink Patka should be 4 young kids, after that they should tie turban without patka as it was initially invented in the 60's like someone said!

Stay in chardi kala people

VJKK VJKF!

Guest s133k_s1kh
nai, patka is nothing, try a patki :@

Bhaji, Where can i get a Patki..does it make ju look sXc :D ??...If yes, can you please tell me where to find it :TH: . ThkQ ju in advance.. thn maybe we can X-change our Patkis .. Patki Vat Veer ...ju knw tongue.gif

okkkkk then! :D

yeh i agree with "bass singh"

i hate when grown men wear a patka!! do they not realize how absolutely ridiculous they look. you are embarassing yourself and sikhs in general.

i think that for young children a patka is ok. a keski still looks better,but i dont have any personal issues with it.

i dont think it takes away from or indicates the sikhi in that person.

simple formula . . . as soon as you start to get any facial hair tie a dastar, pagri, etc

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I would say 10 years old no more patka and they should wear a keski and a turban but at least a keski. I see people not directly make fun but they whisper and without attention make fun of the patka. At the Yuba Nagar Kirtan alot of older teenagers were wearing a ptaka and Id say a majority of the smaller kids were wearing a nice turban(their parents tied)

I also say alot of people that cut their hair at least wore a pagri to the parade. I would say when people go to the Gurdwara(with cut hair or not) they should wear a turban and kurtas or at least a turban. All the people that I see that have cut hair and never wear a turban looked alot more happier when they wore a turban at the parade. I guess it was the Sikh spirit, they must have only trained themselves to only absorb that energy only once a year, but hey, at least they did it once. That is why I think that at every Divan you attend you should wear a turban so the Sikh spirit can flow at least once a week in the lives of the Sikhs that need that boost. Its not hard to only wear a turban to the Gurdwara, I can see the people scared to wear a pagri on an everyday basis, but once a week for a few hours wont hurt anyone(if it does then you are not a Sikh)

Vahe Vahe Vahe Vahe VaheGuru Jio