Height Of !

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW man, that really is deep. I had goosebumps watching that. I want to learn how to play the tabla like that. Heera Singh is the other Canadian version of him. :D

Really? Heera Singh, mad props... I tried playing like that a couple times and my hand was all red and hurt like crazy... is there some kind of tareeka or something or is it normal for you to feel like your hand is gonna fall off? Just wondering, even though I'm not really good at tabla, just know the basics... But again, it's pretty incredible to be able to do that...

Fateh

ok now dont gang up on me but i dont understand this head bobbing thing. :D i mean isnt simran suppose to calm you down. ya u move a lil bit with the music n the beat. buh some people are going crazy in there ohmy.gif

remember, if ur mind is calm, ur body will be calm

ok now dont gang up on me but i dont understand this head bobbing thing. :D i mean isnt simran suppose to calm you down. ya u move a lil bit with the music n the beat. buh some people are going crazy in there ohmy.gif

remember, if ur mind is calm, ur body will be calm

its love my friend....ppl go insane in the love of waheguru! pray.gif