Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

84_Survivor

Babaji and the 3ft Kirpan

Many Singhs often ask me about Babaji and whether when they travelled would they willingly remove their Kirpans like most people do. Babaji however wasn't like 'most people'. On one particular occassion, Babaji and the Jatha were ready to board a plane, the Singhs noticed that Babaji had their 3ft Kirpan with them, they said to Babaji to put it in the techi and for them to put their Sri Sahib in their pocket (as they usually did). Babaji began to laugh and asked why?! The Singhs thought it was self explanatory. Babaji walked through the metal detectors and boarded the plane with their 3ft Kirpan and Sri Saahib sammet! d_oh.gif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not long left now. . . . . . sleep overs. . . . we were thinking about doing 2 amrit vela programs at the barsi and getting the older chardii kalaa gursikhs to head the amrit vela programmes i.e. singhs that have spent most of there life at taksal. . . do u think it wud be a good idea. . . . abhiyaas, simran, nitnem etc. . . any suggestions

not long left now. . . . . . sleep overs. . . . we were thinking about doing 2 amrit vela programs at the barsi and getting the older chardii kalaa gursikhs to head the amrit vela programmes i.e. singhs that have spent most of there life at taksal. . . do u think it wud be a good idea. . . . abhiyaas, simran, nitnem etc. . . any suggestions

Fateh

YEA, there shud b amritvela programmes. thats wat we shud do 1st thing in the morning, no need to ask if singhs r staying ova at the gurdwara.......defo need it this yr, cos there werent amritvele programmes last yr..............also, ova the 3 days, can we get santhia wiv arth aswell from the students of damdami taksal??

Fateh

YEA, there shud b amritvela programmes. thats wat we shud do 1st thing in the morning, no need to ask if singhs r staying ova at the gurdwara.......defo need it this yr, cos there werent amritvele programmes last yr..............also, ova the 3 days, can we get santhia wiv arth aswell from the students of damdami taksal??

wjkkwjkp!

i doubt this would be possible due to all the singhs being busy with raulaa... BUT... if there are singhs free then it would be wickedddd! however, if they teach like Madhoji then it'd take 10 years!!! heheh... they told me they take 10years to teach santhiya of Sri Guroo Granth Sahib ji.

This year should be as Charrdeekalaa as last year, if not more!! Guroo's Kirpaa!!

wjkkwjkp!

psd there were amrit vela programmes last year i recall gursharan singh doin asaa di vaar and singhs doin nitnem at various times throughout the night. . . i will ask the singhs about santhia . .hopefully there will be but ill get back to yah. . . . cant wait the kirtan line up amazing

psd there were amrit vela programmes last year i recall gursharan singh doin asaa di vaar and singhs doin nitnem at various times throughout the night. . . i will ask the singhs about santhia . .hopefully there will be but ill get back to yah. . . . cant wait the kirtan line up amazing

thank u Khalistan_zindabaad. Yes i was there at Bhai Gursharan Singh doing asa di vaar kirtan last year. i can only remember only handful of singhs being there at the time (about 5ish). that excludes the granthis and the ppl recording it. Im no1 to talk about keeping amritvela, but i think this year, which shud take this great opportunity and do sangat @ a-vela. it's only with good fortunes we get sangat of Gursikhs..... in terms of nitnem....yes singhs wud do nitnem as its part of rehit, even tho im no1 to talk about doing nitnem on time. but last yr there were no divaans for nitnem and/or parkash of Maharaj in the 2nd hall (apart from bhai sahib doing asa di vaar). I asked 1 singh about nitnem and parkash last yr, i didnt get the answer i was looking for. hahahaha that was funny tho.

yea get sum santhia sorted....might as well make the most of the time we gona b there.....taksali singh, may be u can teach me sum santhia??

bhul chuk maaf