Check Out The Site By Misguided Hindu Brothers

vijaydeep Singh

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have concerened the baani of NANAK DEV JI with hinduism

and also in chandi di vaar section they have related it to "DURGA MATA"

Mother Durga, the supreme incarnation of Bhagauti - the Divine Super Power of the Almighty, killing the demon Mehshasur as depicted by Guru Gobind Singh Ji in the following Bani - Chandi-di-Vaar

IN ABOVE QUOTE COPIED FROM THE SITE the red coloured text was not necessary to write.

they are trying to relate sikhi with hinduism.

they r also running a forum.

we shud join it and shud clear all the lies they have told.

I say we all go on there register and terrorise all the members and admin! Just flood em with posts etc about pro-sikhi stuff (and khalistani stuff...cuz it really hits a nerve that does..ooooh).

Everyone do it please...cuz when you read the threads it makes you physically ill man!! wacko.gif and very very very very angry :D

Guest Glasgow Singh

Guys just look at some of the people who use this site - im sure hes down as one of the site creators

BallyUK

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:31 am Post subject: Worst Luck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the beginning of Oct 2005, there was a really fit gori in ma class, i didn't think i had a chance wid her but i got tlkin to her nywayz

ova da nxt few mnths i wud help her out wid wrk and revision, bt i honestly didn't think she wud b intrstd in a singh wid a pagh and kesh.

By Feb 06 she strtd cumin 2 my digs, jus 2 chill out n watch films.

i bought her bday pressies, paid 4 her lunch @ uni n entry 2 gigs as well as drinks.

By June, i began 2 feel like, (but luckily did not look like Minty 4rm Esatenders).

By July, we were dating.

I know dis might sound shallow i honestly thout by now i wud get a <admin-profanity filter activated>.

Cum off it every1 thiks dat if you go out wid a gori, u get sex quicker. Last night woz gonna b da big nite. I took her 4 a meal @ The Ritz, spent a couple of hundred pounds, bought a gold bracelet,

BUT MY WORST LUCK... she told me she only wants 2 av sex after marriage!

Wat r da chances of dat happenin'? There r a million young white gals up 4 sex and me a pollaa pallaa jat, meets a decent one!

Ek Om Kar = One Single God, as stated originally in the Vedas and repated by Guru Nanak dev Ji, 100's years later

and again

Jassa

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:41 pm Post subject: Do girls prefer guys wiv or without Turbans?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading that post by Agit, titled Gobinds shorn flock, a question comes to mind:

Do girls prefer guys wiv or withotu turbans?

Now dont start talking personality and all dat rubbish, just stick to da question , as in my epxerience i had much more girls go out wiv me AFTER i cut my hair!

Speak the truth no matter what the odds!

Randeep Kaur

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:19 pm Post subject:

Cut hair, sorry.....

Notice the name "kaur" and "singh" ??

its laughably stupid this site - but just make sure that no impressionable people are misled hunna...

Big up to the user "hindu terrorism" tho - he /she posts the truth - and they hate it!! :TH: