Check Out The Site By Misguided Hindu Brothers

vijaydeep Singh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh Ji,

I am a bit confused. I need to understand why we try to rage a war with just about any one? Why do we react to the smallest thing.

In my various posts, I have tried to express that Guruji's punj Pyarey, the most reverred, were from various communities.. and it was their sacrifice and ky Patshahji's vadappan that made them reverred..

If we really love our gurus, we need to do away with our hatred for one and all..

Bhul chuk maaf karnee! d_oh.gif

Gurfateh Ji,

I am a bit confused. I need to understand why we try to rage a war with just about any one? Why do we react to the smallest thing.

In my various posts, I have tried to express that Guruji's punj Pyarey, the most reverred, were from various communities.. and it was their sacrifice and ky Patshahji's vadappan that made them reverred..

If we really love our gurus, we need to do away with our hatred for one and all..

True veer.

But Guru Gobind Singh has stated we should defend our religion. of corse peaceful methods should be implemented to begin wirh.

Gurfateh Ji,

True veer.

But Guru Gobind Singh has stated we should defend our religion. of corse peaceful methods should be implemented to begin wirh.

Yes friend, Kalgidhar Patshahji gave sacrificed his entire self to protect the panth.. but let us not forget that he always helped hindus whenever they approached him.. he never hated anyone.. and that is one good and big lesson for us..

Yup - But I'm no tone to hate all, for the stupid deeds of a few. This is what Dhan Guru Arjan Mahhraaj stated sitting on the tava!

I like to remind myself every now and then that no one is born perfect and that we spend entire life time trying to gain perfection.. d_oh.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathey

Sadh Sangat im very dissapointed to hear this kinda nonscense. REALLY I FEEL SO BAD FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING! But what i dont understand is why they dont talk about when guru gobind singh ji talks about how god told him how shiva and the brahmans were lost in ego in bachitar natak in about page 130 and on.. Here ill post it

ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁੱਤ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥

महादेव अचु्त कहायो ॥ बिसन आप ही को ठहिरायो ॥

Mahadeo (Shiva) was called Achyuta (blotless), Vishnu considered himself the Supreme.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥

ब्रहमा आप पारब्रहम बखाना ॥ प्रभ को प्रभू न किनहूं जाना ॥८॥

Brahma called himself Para Brahman, none could comprehend the Lord.8.

ਤਬ ਸਾਖੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਅਸਟ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਸਾਖ ਨਮਿਤ ਦੇਬੇ ਠਹਿਰਾਏ ॥

तब साखी प्रभ असट बनाए ॥ साख नमित देबे ठहिराए ॥

Then I created eight Sakshis in order to give evidence of my Entity.

ਤੇ ਕਹੈ ਕਰੋ ਹਮਾਰੀ ਪੂਜਾ ॥ ਹਮ ਬਿਨ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਦੂਜਾ ॥੯॥

ते कहै करो हमारी पूजा ॥ हम बिन अवरु न ठाकुरु दूजा ॥९॥

But they considered themselves all in all and aasked the people to worship them.9.

ਪਰਮ ਤਤ ਕੋ ਜਿਨ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕਰਿ ਈਸਰ ਤਿਨ ਕਹੁ ਮਾਨਾ ॥

परम तत को जिन न पछाना ॥ तिन करि ईसर तिन कहु माना ॥

Those who did not comprehend the Lord, they were considered as Ishvara.

ਕੇਤੇ ਸੂਰ ਚੰਦ ਕਹੁ ਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਅਗਨਿ ਹੋਤ੍ਰ ਕਈ ਪਵਨ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨੈ ॥੧੦॥

केते सूर चंद कहु मानै ॥ अगनि होत्र कई पवन प्रमानै ॥१०॥

Several people worshipped the sun and the moon and several others worshipped Fire and Ait.10.

ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਾਹਨ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾ ॥ ਨ੍ਹਾਤ ਕਿਤੇ ਜਲ ਕਰਤ ਬਿਧਾਨਾ ॥

किनहूं प्रभु पाहन पहिचाना ॥ न्हात किते जल करत बिधाना ॥

Several them considered God as stone and several others bathed considering the Lordship of Water.

ਕੇਤਕ ਕਰਮ ਕਰਤ ਡਰਪਾਨਾ ॥ ਧਰਮ ਰਾਜ ਕੋ ਧਰਮ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥੧੧॥

केतक करम करत डरपाना ॥ धरम राज को धरम पछाना ॥११॥

Considering Dharmaraja as the Supreme representative of Dharma, several bore fear of him in their actions. 11.

ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਾਖ ਨਮਿਤ ਠਹਿਰਾਏ ॥ ਤੇ ਹਿਆਂ ਆਇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਹਵਾਏ ॥

जो प्रभ साख नमित ठहिराए ॥ ते हिआं आइ प्रभू कहवाए ॥

All those whom God established for the revelation of His Supremacy, they themselves were called Supreme.

ਤਾ ਕੀ ਬਾਤ ਬਿਸਰ ਜਾਤੀ ਭੀ ॥ ਅਪਨੀ ਅਪਨੀ ਪਰਤ ਸੋਭ ਭੀ ॥੧੨॥

ता की बात बिसर जाती भी ॥ अपनी अपनी परत सोभ भी ॥१२॥

They forgot the Lord in their race for supremacy. 12

:umm:

Gur Fateh every1...

It is pathetic...I know there must be heaps of singhs out there who can do something abt it like maybe hack the site and stuff but they wnt come forward coz who cares??isnt it....shame on us..They calling Sant ji a terrorist all in open and i am sure certain singhs n singhnis here think same for him because they consider fighting for ones rights is terrorism...if this is the reason then Guru ji shud have laid down there weapons in front of the mughals and cud have been peaceful but no Guru Gobing Singh ji said 'live with ankh'..He preached dnt go fight with any1 but if any1 comes n slaps u then dnt sit their or put ur other side for him to slap...so stop calling Sant ji a terrorist...atleast listen to his speeches and then make a decision..

HAVE GONE THROUGH THE MAIL THEY MAY NOT BE CALLED MISGUIDED HINDUS BUT A PLANNED CAMPAIGH BY FASISTS WE HAVE LINK WITH DURGA AS SHE TO WASH DUST UNDER COT OF GURU NANAK DEV JI AND ANOTHER LINK WAS DURING GURU HARGOBIND JI WHEN A SIKH CUT OFF THE NOSE OF NAINI DEVI HILLY PEOPLE COMPLAINTED TO GURU JI SIKH REPLIED IF DEVI COULD NOT DEFEND HER HOW COULD SHE DEFEND OTHERS THIS INCIDENT IS MENTIONED IN BHAI KAHAN SINGH BOOK HUM HINDU NAHIN PAGE 80 HAAWK13

:umm:
Gur Fateh every1...

It is pathetic...I know there must be heaps of singhs out there who can do something abt it like maybe hack the site and stuff but they wnt come forward coz who cares??isnt it....shame on us..They calling Sant ji a terrorist all in open and i am sure certain singhs n singhnis here think same for him because they consider fighting for ones rights is terrorism...if this is the reason then Guru ji shud have laid down there weapons in front of the mughals and cud have been peaceful but no Guru Gobing Singh ji said 'live with ankh'..He preached dnt go fight with any1 but if any1 comes n slaps u then dnt sit their or put ur other side for him to slap...so stop calling Sant ji a terrorist...atleast listen to his speeches and then make a decision..

HAVE GONE THROUGH THE MAIL THEY MAY NOT BE CALLED MISGUIDED HINDUS BUT A PLANNED CAMPAIGH BY FASISTS WE HAVE LINK WITH DURGA AS SHE TO WASH DUST UNDER COT OF GURU NANAK DEV JI AND ANOTHER LINK WAS DURING GURU HARGOBIND JI WHEN A SIKH CUT OFF THE NOSE OF NAINI DEVI HILLY PEOPLE COMPLAINTED TO GURU JI SIKH REPLIED IF DEVI COULD NOT DEFEND HER HOW COULD SHE DEFEND OTHERS THIS INCIDENT IS MENTIONED IN BHAI KAHAN SINGH BOOK HUM HINDU NAHIN PAGE 80 HAAWK13