Ur Gonna Freak When U C This

Guest _gupt_

hahahahaa i laughed so hard when i saw this...

some niggas i see around my yardzz have their initialz or the place they be reppin behind their headz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen this sooo many times.. theres nuffin we cn do people are gona do it all the tym.. all we can do is ardaas....

NO NO ... there is always more we can do. We can tell such people that they may be decent people but we find their behaviour or exhibition offensive and insulting to an entire faith group and those who gave their lives for sikhi. We can tell them this politely and we can tell complete strangers this. This is the minimum courage that we should be able to muster. Think about the khalsa initiation, sikhi is about grassroots activism.

One need not be a perfect sikh or even sikh for that matter to tell someone the above. Even a non-keshdhari who bows in front of the guru granth sahib ji, and rightfully aknowledges that khalsa=sikh should be equally offended.

We suggested that when someone who has kesh drinks, it is their own business, we don't speak. We suggested that when someone who has a dastar and trims, it is thier own business, we don't speak, and now this. What next if we don't speak? We need rational voices to be couragous, composed, intelligent and heard loud, clear and often.

If someone, even inadvertently, mocked the struggle and triumph of jews or blacks it would not be acceptable. We abide by, expect, and collectively enforce cultural and societal norms of our respective socities. Why should we not expect a basic respect for our faith? Why are trimmed beards, drinking by those with sikh dastars, carved khanda's and other moronic displays acceptable.

Sikhs stepped forward and did not merely "lose lives", they "embraced death with a smile and universal prayer". Their bomb was not strapped to thier chest, but to thier defiance. Where is our defiance? There are two questions to be asked. One is "how dare someone do this". The other question is "how dare we not address it each time we see it?"

u'r right!

or else mz. Hardkaurworrier can go and talk to this lost brother grin.gif hana panji?=)

itzhard to get to these people smetimes. i jus hate breakin someones heart whoz trying so hard to identify themselvz as sikhs. definitely need a better approach thn jus saying "thz wrong ...what u did to w/ ur hair" without any decent rational explanation...

but what if that person doesn't even care about what u have to say? lets say they ignore u or they dont have time or dont wanna have this type of conversation with u?

well i have on many occasions had conversations with poeple that do this on ther hair, i have tried to be polite and i have gne flipmode.. but what i have begun to relize is that wen sumone wnts to listen they will do and wen sumone dnt - it dusnt matter wat sumone says they aint gna change.. iv actuly asked these guys what they feel wen they get this dun in ther head? they general ansa is that 'its looks sik man' 'its just heavy' 'biggin up im jatt/sikh'

wat the hell i tell themn they need a good had thappar, i mean at the end of the day half these guys dnt even hav satkar for they come from.

im sorry if i offended u budda singh or anyone else those were not my intentions..

Guest s133k_s1kh
I came across this image on someones internet profile

66516213.img.jpg

And this is what some people replied with:

With whose permission has my picture been used here :lol: ?? Who is this Gupt who posted the picture rolleyes.gif ??

Next time ask me before posting :D :lol:

I came across this image on someones internet profile

66516213.img.jpg

And this is what some people replied with:

With whose permission has my picture been used here :lol: ?? Who is this Gupt who posted the picture rolleyes.gif ??

LOL I DONT THINK ANYONE NOTICED TE EAR RING N THE LFT EAR.

IN THIS CASE HE SHUD SHAVE HIS HEAD . :TH:

With whose permission has my picture been used here :umm: ?? Who is this Gupt who posted the picture rolleyes.gif ??

oye kha kha key mota ho gaya tu. kasrat kariya kar. :lol:

Guest s133k_s1kh

With whose permission has my picture been used here :umm: ?? Who is this Gupt who posted the picture rolleyes.gif ??

oye kha kha key mota ho gaya tu. kasrat kariya kar. :lol:

Seriously man look at that GARDAN.. DARYAAI GHORA JAAP DA...Papi dass Daryaai Ghora ki hunda ??? tongue.gif

Seriously man look at that GARDAN.. DARYAAI GHORA JAAP DA...Papi dass Daryaai Ghora ki hunda ??? tongue.gif
grin.gif now i've heard that name before grin.gif mai sochia rhinocorous ahh. buh rhinocorous tan gainda hunda grin.gif pata nee yaaar, tu dus dey.