Why ju call me Color?

S1ngh

Sat Sri Akal:

How's 400 years of slavery in America, destruction of their native culture in Africa, lynchings at random intervals, breaking apart families repeatedly when sold as slaves, apartheid in South Africa, continuous racial profiling by police, stigma as a race of thugs...

And that's just the beginning of the list...

Guest balwinderkaur

hahahah funny. thazz kewl :@ yea whites have always bullied blacks.....anyone read the road to memphis by mildred taylor or roots???? whoa reading it can make one cry at the atrocities. tongue.gif meanie white supremacists. :@ their not white....their more beige. tongue.gif

blacks also discriminated against indians.. In some part of africa entering, travelling of indians = banned !

I remember when we went to s. africa to spend holidays with my dad.. We have to travel secretly and avoid the big airplane and avoid major airport... i remember the small aircraft which hold around 15 ppls lol.. ghetto style :@

here in west.. Americans were real cruel to black ppls about barely 50 years ago.. :@