Really Nice Tracks

japmans

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sssssssh everyone has gone quiet cos only king kumi can speak.

must say ,i love yur humour ,kumi. you have the hallmarks of saintliness ,the way u combine yur deep faith and devotion ,to yur great sense of '''GOBIND RAI''''',childhood pranks .and humour .and thats a good sign of a gurmukh ,to be so simple and fresh and humorous like a child,and yet to be wise and deep like baba buddha.,i.e to pray like a saint and play like a child.salutations to king kumi.

sssssssh everyone has gone quiet cos only king kumi can speak.

must say ,i love yur humour ,kumi. you have the hallmarks of saintliness ,the way u combine yur deep faith and devotion ,to yur great sense of '''GOBIND RAI''''',childhood pranks .and humour .and thats a good sign of a gurmukh ,to be so simple and fresh and humorous like a child,and yet to be wise and deep like baba buddha.,i.e to pray like a saint and play like a child.salutations to king kumi.

Aww how sweet, it was only a joke u doint have to say king kumi, Master kumi will be adequete (fine), LoL i havent got no sant like hallmarks, lol ima just a child, aint got no wisely-ness at all. loll

END OF STORY

....UNLESSS sum1 continues the story, YOU KNO WHO YOU AREE!!! :D grrrrr loll

must say ,japmans mums aloo gobi parathas aroma is making me very hungry,and

kumi's naam simran aroma is making me feel meditative .btw,a person who sees no wise-ness in himself but only

childlike-ness,like master kumi does ,is fast reaching the ego-less state .congratulations master .n kumi is no bad boy ,like proper bad boy .he is a only a beautifully decorated wife or sohagan of god -the universal husband .