Gandhi

Guest guest

Guest guest who started this topic

He called Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj a misguided patriot.

yaaa...i told my friend bout that

thas wha makes me not like him either

but she wanted to kno what was the other stuff about him that sikhs dont like! :lol:

FATEH !!

1. >> http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/2/Kemp184-186.html

2. >> http://www.trinicenter.com/oops/gandhi2.html

3. A person who didn't care about his moral duties, is called father of the nation . why ??..

why i said moral duties -- In his autobiography he has written that he didn't attend to his sick father ( even after one of his servants knocked at his door), because he was busy having sex with his wife. Pro Gandhi people say he had a courage to reveal this truth about him. i have no words for what he did no.gif THE FATHER OF THE NATION DIDN'T BOTHER TO HELP HIS DYING FATHER rolleyes.gif .

4. This is the latest book exposing the real Gandhi >> http://www.dukandar.com/gandhimask.html

5. His last words "HEY RAM"..the facts stated by gandhi's personal assistant ...read this >>>> http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=62211then

6. I hope SANGAT knows about Nathuram Godse, he's the man who killed Gandhi. >>>

http://www.rediff.com/news/1998/jul/22godse.htm

I just wasted my time talkin about the person i don't even care about :lol:

thanks for those sites :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol erm he did get married...and he was having sex when his dad died..i read that too wacko.gif neways apart from all the above he came up with Sikhs are genuine and watever buth then he dont acknowledge that we are of a completely seperate religion...we are a Hindu sect , there to protect other Hindu..load of rubbish neways- he's the reason why we still have no rights in India...it was him man what a sell out no.gif

Hold up i got a quote from a book i was reading:

'Mahatma Gandhi made a kind of pledge to the Sikhs at the time, which has resurfaced in the Khalistani community today. In an essay on communal unity he wrote,

"i ask you to accept my word...and the resolution of the Congress that it will not betray a single individual, much less a community...Our Sikh friends have no reason to fear that it would betray them, for, the moment it does so, the Congress would not only thereby seal its doom but that of the country too. Moreover the Sikhs are a brave people. They know how to safgaurd their rights by exercise of arms if it should ever come to that"

It should be noted that Gandhi also made many statements that Khalistanis today find anathema, such as that ll the Sikh Gurus were Hindus and that Sikhsism is part of the broader Hindu Tradition. While he believed that Indian Nationalism must override communal impulses, his incorrunt message that Hinduism was the ocean into which the rivers of all other faiths flow into alieneated the non-Hindu minorities. Khalistani Sikhs while drawing on Gandhis comment about the safegaurding of rights by exercise of arms, retain a deeply ambivalent attitude toward him.'

Cynthia Keppley Mahmood - 'Fighting for faith and nation' - a book on dialogues with Sikh "Militants"- which goes through the chain of events from almost the beginning of Sikhism to when the author wrote the book.

He's responsible for ripping the Sikhs homeland of Punjab in half and leaving some of our most sacred places in Pakistan and all together he is def not the MAIN reason for Indias freedom and India did got freedom through his peaceful methods, millions of people were butchered during the partition and the Sikhs got screwed by siding with India but i have no doubt they probably would have got screwed in Pakistan Punjab too, Punjab should have become an independant state we all know that punjabis whether they are Hindu, Muslim or Sikh are > the rest of India and the rst of pakistan combined

WJKK WJKF

OMG!!! ohmy.gif Ur the one who got Gudzo into the whole khalistan thing, shame you cant get him to keep his hair aswell, he dont listen to me, when he gets a bit of stubble he calls himself a gyanni!!!

WJKK WJKF

He's responsible for ripping the Sikhs homeland of Punjab in half and leaving some of our most sacred places in Pakistan and all together he is def not the MAIN reason for Indias freedom and India did got freedom through his peaceful methods, millions of people were butchered during the partition and the Sikhs got screwed by siding with India but i have no doubt they probably would have got screwed in Pakistan Punjab too, Punjab should have become an independant state we all know that punjabis whether they are Hindu, Muslim or Sikh are > the rest of India and the rst of pakistan combined

WJKK WJKF

OMG!!! ohmy.gif Ur the one who got Gudzo into the whole khalistan thing, shame you cant get him to keep his hair aswell, he dont listen to me, when he gets a bit of stubble he calls himself a gyanni!!!

WJKK WJKF

In all my years of knowing 'Gudzo,' i dont ever recall of having a convo on Sikhism let alone Khalistan therefore i suggest you shut your trout instead of making absurd assumptions. :T:

gyani sant singh ji maskeen said that india did not get independance becuase of gandhi going on a fast.

we got independance coz of ppl like bhagat singh ppl hu gave up their lives, ppl hu were hanged to death. india would not have got independance if ppl didnt make armies (fauj)

he went on to say: the truth is that people who kept fasts and did nothing(gandhi) but talk became famous leaders!!! and ppl hu had been shot and dies for their country didnt get anything out of the sacrifices they made!!!!!!

^^ giani sant singh ji maskeen 'panth rattan'

makes my blood boil!! :lol: :lol:

hindus are blind, muslims are not

dhan guru nanak dev ji's first sikh: a muslim

person to lay first brick and start the construction of harmandar sahib.. u guessed it... A MUSLIM (mian mir)

After guru gobind singh ji is born who do we find out about first.. A muslim (shah) who was doind namas!

A muslim did the biggest kurbani for guru gobind singh ji .. pir budhu shah who lost his 4 children!

even till this day hindus are attacking sikhs...

anyway i cant go on forever

bhula chuka muaf karni

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Oi u plonker!!! Yes I do talk lots but before I " shut my trout" I just have to say 1 thing: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE he he he

manchester uni ? :D

woops sori akhoza ... u have alredi sed it b4 on ss :TH: