Gandhi

Guest guest

My parents never liked that mahatma gandhi guy

and I heard sikhs don't like him either (sorry if I'm wrong)

What did he do that is wrong? Was he a bad guy?

I was talking to one of my friends about this the other day, and she was saying that she always thought gandhi was a good guy and all peaceful and stuff

don't know if there has been a topic on this before

if there has can someone please provide a link?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stabbed sikhs in the back

Even concerning the Khalsitan issue he would go to the Gorey running the place and basicly provoke them against it......... pakistan was fine and khalistan wasnt?

He was one of the reasons Bhagat Singh died........... Bhagat Singh course have survived that hanging but Gandhi signed a letter saying yes its fine to carry on with the linching.

During the "peaceful" protests it was Sikhs who were at the fromt and majority people who died in them were also Sikhs, what did they get in return?.........nothing

He's responsible for ripping the Sikhs homeland of Punjab in half and leaving some of our most sacred places in Pakistan and all together he is def not the MAIN reason for Indias freedom and India did got freedom through his peaceful methods, millions of people were butchered during the partition and the Sikhs got screwed by siding with India but i have no doubt they probably would have got screwed in Pakistan Punjab too, Punjab should have become an independant state we all know that punjabis whether they are Hindu, Muslim or Sikh are > the rest of India and the rst of pakistan combined

He's responsible for ripping the Sikhs homeland of Punjab in half and leaving some of our most sacred places in Pakistan and all together he is def not the MAIN reason for Indias freedom and India did got freedom through his peaceful methods, millions of people were butchered during the partition and the Sikhs got screwed by siding with India but i have no doubt they probably would have got screwed in Pakistan Punjab too, Punjab should have become an independant state we all know that punjabis whether they are Hindu, Muslim or Sikh are > the rest of India and the rst of pakistan combined

Let us all not forget that he was the man who got India freed from goreys and ofcourse there had to be tradeoffs when you strive for something.

Isn't that our gurus lost their sons in battles?? So what if few of our gabrus had to sacrifice their lives..I think they did it for a cause and we are all thnakful to them for providing us a space in India where we can now breathe freely.We need to be thankful to all our national leaders and freedom fighters who've atleast worked towards getting us freedom.And I don't think so that there was any biasness when Gandhi was thinking of a free India, he did not leave this country for only siklhs or muslims or hindus....

This country has been freed for all of us to live together in brotherhood and that is what our gurus have taught us that we need to treat everyone with love and not criticise people who've sacrificed their lives for nation.

He called Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj a misguided patriot.
there you go. i dont think any thing else would matter. i was gonna say the same thing.

i would say dont believe everything you read about him in the indian media. he is made out to be some sort of a saint. if you only knew what he really was........

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH !!

1. >> http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/2/Kemp184-186.html

2. >> http://www.trinicenter.com/oops/gandhi2.html

3. A person who didn't care about his moral duties, is called father of the nation . why ??..

why i said moral duties -- In his autobiography he has written that he didn't attend to his sick father ( even after one of his servants knocked at his door), because he was busy having sex with his wife. Pro Gandhi people say he had a courage to reveal this truth about him. i have no words for what he did no.gif THE FATHER OF THE NATION DIDN'T BOTHER TO HELP HIS DYING FATHER rolleyes.gif .

4. This is the latest book exposing the real Gandhi >> http://www.dukandar.com/gandhimask.html

5. His last words "HEY RAM"..the facts stated by gandhi's personal assistant ...read this >>>> http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=62211then

6. I hope SANGAT knows about Nathuram Godse, he's the man who killed Gandhi. >>>

http://www.rediff.com/news/1998/jul/22godse.htm

I just wasted my time talkin about the person i don't even care about :D

He called Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj a misguided patriot.

Yes this was a huge blow to my heart when i asked my punjabi school teacher about 4/5 yrs ago about Gandhi and he told me about what he said about our 10th Guru and i was shocked, the guy was a weasel who went on a diet he's nothing the British were laughing at him and there were countless other reason for india became free