Gandhi

Guest guest

100% truth! Gandhi was fasting on and off and protesting and w/e for aaaaaages -how long did it take for Independance to be achieved under Gandhis lead...its people like Bhaghat Singh who really got things goin!

woah wait i thought Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Hindu Brahmin at birth?- u know born into that family?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

woah wait i thought Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Hindu Brahmin at birth?- u know born into that family?

dhan guru nanak dev ji's first sikh: a muslim

I think he was refering to Bhai Mardana.

WJKK WJKF

Oi u plonker!!! Yes I do talk lots but before I " shut my trout" I just have to say 1 thing: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE he he he

Eh?? :D

ok thats quite freaky since i dont exactly know you by name or face therefore im abit freaked :lol: @ , are you gathering information about me rolleyes.gif

sorry to all my veers and banan for changing this topic into fun. well some of u already did. hehe

is there anyone who says that gandhi( ganja ) is gr8 cauz he had fast. dude if it is true than many hindu or ya some sikh woman ( who are into hinduism ) took some kind of fast know as vart or some. do u think they are gr8 too.lol

and ya my fellings abt gandhi:-

in india i used to take every rupee note and mess up with gandhi's pic

main usday mathay upar apnay pen nall tikay la k, ohday sir upar antina la k, and ya by making his teeth like an elephent faer main oh note market vich day k bhturay khanda c tay lassi pinda c. lol LOL.gif

WJKK WJKF

Oi u plonker!!! Yes I do talk lots but before I " shut my trout" I just have to say 1 thing: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE he he he

ok thats quite freaky since i dont exactly know you by name or face therefore im abit freaked :lol: @ , are you gathering information about me rolleyes.gif

He He He ... yes bhaji, Gudzo's been tellin meh all about you so be weary I also know why ur name is Akhoza, :lol: But don worry cos im a sort of nicish gal i wont use it against you...

... yet

WJKK WJKF

He He He ... yes bhaji, Gudzo's been tellin meh all about you so be weary I also know why ur name is Akhoza, :lol: But don worry cos im a sort of nicish gal i wont use it against you...

... yet

All good i hope :T: