Makes Me Think...wanted To Share

japmans

so i was goin heavy on nostalgia and finding random posts by typing in numbers

(for information on how to do that, check the 200,000 posts thread)

came across this one.... Lakhvir Singh...one of the most loving people i've come across on the internet.. a fabulous, fabulous blog...and more knowledge than i can imagine.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=5378&st=6

GuruFatehJi.

I'm a member of many Sikh Discussion forums, but I must say that I have throroughly benefited from SikhSangat, simply because we are all at that learning level. Other groups tend to get too academic about the smallest things which confuse many youth. The idea of a discussion forum is to inspire and encourage, not to bombard with all the world's chatter.

I like being on SikhSangat. I like humour and good nature of our members. They are young and they do not involve themselves in slander, which many forums are infected with.

I have learnt a lot from my young brothers and sisters on this forum and through them have I found many more doors that lead me ever so closer to my Guru . . .

And good work, to the the moderators and Waheguroo Network. I'm inspired by your seva.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

i wonder, this was written in june of 2004

i wonder if sikhsangat still has the same qualities that pyaray lakhvir singh veerji described....

any thoughts?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat ji if u will ask me to discribe Sikh sangat in three words . it will be khalas,roohani,anakhi. Here u can meet lots of khalsa who r as pure as spirit of new born baby. who r spritual like pawan doin chavar of akalpurakh and ankhi like Khanda of Baba Deep singh ji .. maharaj chardi kala bakshe .. hope love remain same as its now in our heart ... Bhul chuk maaf karni ji ..Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat ji if u will ask me to discribe Sikh sangat in three words . it will be khalas,roohani,anakhi. Here u can meet lots of khalsa who r as pure as spirit of new born baby. who r spritual like pawan doin chavar of akalpurakh and ankhi like Khanda of Baba Deep singh ji .. maharaj chardi kala bakshe .. hope love remain same as its now in our heart ... Bhul chuk maaf karni ji ..Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

like we met and lots another friends i made from this forum.