Shaheed Bhai Gurdip Singh Deepa Heran Kcf

sunny87

:nihungsmile: hello i would like to know more about shaheed bhai gurdip singh deepa heran a top hitman of the kcf.active in jalandher district. i have searched the web but havent found anything on this brave lion of the khalistan wars .and would be gratefull for your feedbacks .thank you

:nihungsmile: hello i would like to know more about shaheed bhai gurdip singh deepa heran a top hitman of the kcf.active in jalandher district. i have searched the web but havent found anything on this brave lion of the khalistan wars .and would be gratefull for your feedbacks .thank you

IF im right and if its the same person - he was otherwise known as "Deepa Heera" or "Deepa Heeravalia"

he was one of the top Kharkoos in the Khalistan movement for KCF, if you ask anyone from India (older generation, parents etc) they'll all know who "Deepa Heera" was, his name used to put fear into everyone in Punjab

but he was never publicised because he was a mona! which is a shame coz most of the Kharkoos were monae!

Respect to the Shaheeds!

I found an article mentioning his name but thats about it!

http://www.tribuneindia.com/1999/99jan16/head3.htm

From what Dhaas knows, Bhai Gurdeep Singh Jee Deepa Hera(n) was an Amrit-Dharee high-ranking Jujharoo Singh of the Khalistan Commando Force who rose to be Deputy Chief under the leadership of Bhai Saahib Paramjeet Singh Jee Panjwar.

Bhai Saahib Jee was very much operating in the Dhoaba region of Panjab, bringing notorious Police Officers and CRP forces to justice, as well as protecting families in villages from Black Cats...etc.

He also worked closely (as per say) with Bhai Saahib Kulbeer Singh Jee Barapind (they are known in villages as Deepa and Kulbeera), who was recently extradited to India from the USA (http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=19249&st=0) and is currently in the custody of the Panjab Police.

Bhai Deepa Hera(n), at the height of his youth, with not even a fully grown beard (from what I have heard and photographs – hence perhaps the reason of rumour that he had his hair cut), became Shaheed in late 1992 near Phillaur by a Police Encounter with the SHO. I have a photograph of Bhai Saahib Jee which I will try to get scanned and uploaded on here in the near future.

Like Shaheed Jathedhaar Bhai Sukhdev Singh Jee Babbar, after the Shaheedi of Bhai Saahib Gurdeep Singh Jee Deepa Hera(n), the pathetic Police authorities tried their best to devise feeble false stories and rumours to defame the great Martyr of the Sikh Movement. Like the former, in Panthic Circles and the Sikh Qaum, this failed miserably.

To establish and illustrate this, there is no doubt that even to this day if one travels to the villages of Dhoaba, especially the Phillaur (Jallandhar) surrounding areas and mention (Bhai Saahib Jee) "Deepa Hera(n) Wala", people remember him as a youthful Chardhee Kalaa hero, protector of the people who brought fear not into the general decent folk, but families and people who liased with the dishonourable police against the Sikh Movement as agents...

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

yes and I will be making a tribute video to bhai deepa. its a cool video.

From what Dhaas knows, Bhai Gurdeep Singh Jee Deepa Hera(n) was an Amrit-Dharee high-ranking Jujharoo Singh of the Khalistan Commando Force who rose to be Deputy Chief under the leadership of Bhai Saahib Paramjeet Singh Jee Panjwar.

Bhai Saahib Jee was very much operating in the Dhoaba region of Panjab, bringing notorious Police Officers and CRP forces to justice, as well as protecting families in villages from Black Cats...etc.

He also worked closely (as per say) with Bhai Saahib Kulbeer Singh Jee Barapind (they are known in villages as Deepa and Kulbeera), who was recently extradited to India from the USA (http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=19249&st=0) and is currently in the custody of the Panjab Police.

Bhai Deepa Hera(n), at the height of his youth, with not even a fully grown beard (from what I have heard and photographs – hence perhaps the reason of rumour that he had his hair cut), became Shaheed in late 1992 near Phillaur by a Police Encounter with the SHO. I have a photograph of Bhai Saahib Jee which I will try to get scanned and uploaded on here in the near future.

Like Shaheed Jathedhaar Bhai Sukhdev Singh Jee Babbar, after the Shaheedi of Bhai Saahib Gurdeep Singh Jee Deepa Hera(n), the pathetic Police authorities tried their best to devise feeble false stories and rumours to defame the great Martyr of the Sikh Movement. Like the former, in Panthic Circles and the Sikh Qaum, this failed miserably.

To establish and illustrate this, there is no doubt that even to this day if one travels to the villages of Dhoaba, especially the Phillaur (Jallandhar) surrounding areas and mention (Bhai Saahib Jee) "Deepa Hera(n) Wala", people remember him as a youthful Chardhee Kalaa hero, protector of the people who brought fear not into the general decent folk, but families and people who liased with the dishonourable police against the Sikh Movement as agents...

Spoke to a few elders in my family and they said he might have become Amritdhari towards the end of his life (mostly likely was) but when he first started the within the movement he was a mona, they know because he shot a "police rat" from my pind!!!!! Regardless of that he was a great shaheed of our kaum! Respect to him!

Spoke to a few elders in my family and they said he might have become Amritdhari towards the end of his life (mostly likely was) but when he first started the within the movement he was a mona, they know because he shot a "police rat" from my pind!!!!! Regardless of that he was a great shaheed of our kaum! Respect to him!

You may be right there, a lot of the Jujharoo Soorme were 'monae' to begin with but upon joining the Saadh Sangat and the Sikh Movement, almost all became Amrit-Dharee Singhs. In Dhaas's village too he killed a police agent. What a great Singh he was who became Shaheed for not just Khalistan, but for the safety and well-being of all good people...

Dhaas looks forward to Khalsa Force Jee's tribute video of Bhai Gurdeep Singh Jee Deepa Hera(n), please do post it on here as soon as it is completed...

:nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: v1.gif i remember i first heard the name of bhai deepa heran wala during a 2 month holiday to punjab district jalandher in early 1992.the elections were going on and there was killings.curfews every other day.i remember the week after i arrived. was staying at my nanke sub division nurmahal town. heard someone reading an article in the punjabi newspaper of a shootout in village garha under phillaur town of an sho called mann singh.iam not really sure but i think mann singh was sho goraya or phillaur at that time.bhai deepa heran they say was wearing a dsp s uniform when he killed sho mann singh with a rocket launcher or lmg iam not to sure.most of the stories i know about shaheed bhai deepa heran wala.are from people i have asked about him including a few punjab policemen /during another holiday in 1995.i asked a jawan who was a commando in the punjab police about the shaheedi of bhai gurdip singh ji.and how he was killed he told me in the later part of 1992 october .november there was a big police operation in phillaur town led by the then dsp phillaur kamaljit singh dhillon know an sp in majha district in which he became shaheed. may i also take this time to thank singh 1983 ji .nirvair khalsa ji. and khalsaforce ji and look forward to your pictures an video on the life of bhai gurdip singh deepa lt general kcf panjwar. doaba region.

bhai gurdeep singh deepa had some top kills to his name.he blew away com.sarwan singh cheema and his five gunmen in jandiala near nurmahal town in october 1991. former akali dal mla from banga balwant singh sarhal and his 2 gunmen. near goraya in 1992. former congress mp darshan singh kp and his gunman in jalandher city also 1992. to name but a few.