Tell The Truth (poll)

Guest s133k_s1kh

Would you go back to Punjab ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

no i wouldnt because i was born in NYC and grew up in Canada and NYC .. so techinically my country is america so i dun think i would be able to adjust to the life there and also i hate the mentality ppl hv in India.. i mean the whole boys r better than girls and the genocide and how the ppl there are so superficial... so i would visit to go to Gurudwaraz and religious places like that but i would never move there... i mean i hv an north american mentality and i hv grown up in a very free environment where as they are rlly conservative n old fashioned... such the boy girl thing and also how a girl suppose to live at home and the whole dowry system and the pervezzz... i mean ppl are constantly starin there... wuz up wid tht... so i would never move to Punjab

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes - becuase i love the freedom, family in India, the natural thing is greatttt, plus just feel @ peace bein in India - Sikh ROOTS!!!! - oh and the noise!!! - horns, animals etc lol just luv ittt!!! lol

no - because i get coldsores wen my lips in either TOO much heat or cold - lips r sensitive wacko.gif lol

lol :) - i get mistaked 4 a fresh here in UK - get Babe'h n Bibi'n come up 2 me askin wen did u move from India and am just likeee ohmmm ohmy.gif

wish i was born in India thoooo wkd wen go India

on a side note wats the bet like 99% of us in this forum - EVERY1's got like ONE Mama livin in India lol